The King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessykah

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering what you are supposed to do with the king on tamatown v4?

I know it has something to do with donations but i'm not sure what exactly.

well, nothing. when u donated 5000G to the king, he will give u something. Then, 12000G another something. 30000G another something. Then after u have donated that much money, he will give u something again...Oh and in tamatown, when u visit the king, u can only SEE him. That's all.

So, good luck

well, nothing. when u donated 5000G to the king, he will give u something. Then, 12000G another something. 30000G another something. Then after u have donated that much money, he will give u something again...Oh and in tamatown, when u visit the king, u can only SEE him. That's all.
So, good luck
Not trying to be rude, but this is incorrect. The donation levels are 20,000, 75000, and 200,000. When you reach a level, you'll get a gift from the king.

Warning!

Once you've donated the maximum amount, you will not be able to donate to the king. If you wish to donate, reset your tama or leave it to pass away.

Not trying to be rude, but this is incorrect. The donation levels are 20,000, 75000, and 200,000. When you reach a level, you'll get a gift from the king.
Only on SOME versions of Tamagotchi, the V4 and V4.5 I think, can donate that much. The donation levels vary by version.

Anyway, you're not supposed to do anything to the Tamagotchi King. If you donate enough, then your Tamagotchi will say VISIT! TamaTown. When you go the King gives you prizes for donating. I got a scepter just recently. ^_^

No, it is different on different versions. I have heard of Belgias one only.

TamaDanni

actually it isnt mine. its my friend. she lend me her tama and i donated those amounts and it worked!

i dont know exactly what i got but i did get something!

i got the honey too!

Hey I was wondering what you are supposed to do with the king on tamatown v4?I know it has something to do with donations but i'm not sure what exactly.
you give him mony if you give a lot he will give you something cool i dont have a v4 but i did

Latest posts

Back