the lamp is awsome!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john_mia_gotchi

Reaction score
Ive seen that in certain threads people say that the lamp is bade cause it makes rain appear and make your tama sad, but it isnt bad, it gave me 5000 points!! it didnt rain:) so for those of you who think the lamp is bad, youre wrong.

I've just tried it now. I bought a lamp and it did the rain thing....AND lost all my happy hearts!!! BUT the lamp didnt go away.

I've just tried it again and got a trumpet and bowtie!!!!!! how cool!!

DMX

he always give me money he gives me 5000 p and sommetimes food :blink:

Ive seen that in certain threads people say that the lamp is bade cause it makes rain appear and make your tama sad, but it isnt bad, it gave me 5000 points!! it didnt rain:) so for those of you who think the lamp is bad, youre wrong.
Sometimes rain comes down. Sometimes the genie doesn't even come out of the lamp!

It's random. Its same with everything. The genie lamp can give points, food, items, a rain cloud or as mimitchis_rock13579 said, the genie doesn't come out. For the chest, points, food, item or makes your tama change into a oldie or baby. Rumor has it that they stay like that. ()_() :lol:

once more: in the shop, have 2 wait till it appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back