~The Life of a Rock Star~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkbutterfly

Reaction score
Hi I am pinkbutterfly

and this Tamagotchi Log is going to be based on my two (well one of them is mine) V6 Tamagotchi Music Star.

My V6 has a b/g colour of HOT PINK and patterned with stylish coloured stars (pink, black, white and silver) :furawatchi:

The other V6 belongs to my sister. :rolleyes:

It has a b/g colour of navy blue and a sky blue, with a microphone and silver swirls and stars.

:p *~*rULe'S fOr My LoG*~* :D

1. Have Fun

(this is my only rule, besides the ones inforced by the site :))

pinkbutterfly

xxoo

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]The Life of a Rockstar[/SIZE]

Day 1- 10/12/09

Tamagotchi Pink Stars:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have hatched this tamagotchi about a whole day or so ago.

*~*~*~

It hatched into a plump baby boy. It looked quite cute with those big, white pixelated eyes :furawatchi:

*~*~*~

I have named it, AJ, thus I am following the 'Alphabet Pattern' In names.

*~*~*~

AJ was fed and poorly looked after. But after a night of sleep, I found it on the carpet of the dining room and fed and played with it. I turned out that the character is a... Kutchitamatchi?!?!?

*~*~*~

I have been averagely playing with it and feeding it, and building its skills.

*~*~*~

It has just evolved into some really weird dude. it like has a huge baby-suit thing up to its head with a chubby face. Oh Well, must lay off the Pop-tarts, hey AJ?

-----------

Tamagotchi Navy Blue Microphone

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Sister has been playing and looking after it like for ages so I am not sure of its whereabouts. But I know it is an Itchigotchi. and still 1 year old.

The name of it is Fuzzy. Hah, cute.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

------------

:rolleyes: STATS :p

Fuzzy:

Weight:26lbs

Name: Fuzzy

Hungry: <3 <3

Happy: <3 <3 <3

Stress: 08

------------

AJ:

Weight: 30lbs (o_ops)

Name: AJ

Hungry: <3 <3 <3

Happy: <3 (o_ops)

Stress: 48!! 0mg

-----------

At dinner tonight, Fuzzy got jealous because AJ had pasta, and she had to eat a slobby kobab so repayed him by putting some poo in his computer chair. ewwwww.

That started the riot which I AM now witnessing. They are trying to play their instruments as loud as they can.

Fuzzy plays the harp

AJ has 'voice' or 'singers' ???? not so sure.

Gosh, I got a headache.

-----------

AJ and Fuzzy are now in the shower happily singing in their tub, scrub a dub dub!

Finally some peace and quiet. Fuzzy is about A DAY older than AJ, so they may go to school tomorrow :)

-----------

I want AJ to turn into a Mametchi.

and MY SISTER wants Fuzzy to become a Memetchi.

-----------

Talking Secton:

AJ: hmmm, where is my toy car

*walks off to use bathroom* (his toilet is broken)

AJ: AWWWWW, c'mon I have been waiting ages to use the bathroom!

Me: ummmm.....

Fuzzy: I AM PUTTING ON MY MAKEUP

AJ: what? you mean you are like totally re-styling the bathroom, with eye-shadowed covered taps and mirrors?

Fuzzy: Uh. No. I am just....

*snip snip*

AJ: OMG, pinkbutterfly!!!!!!

Me: Yes??!!

*hears very expensive drill drilling*

Me: *un-locks bathroom door*

AJ's toy car is ruined. It is broken and smashed. It has weird colours on it.

Fuzzy: I can explain, a UFO abducted me and They gave me this car as a present for helping their king find his crown which was lost in....

Me: Fuzzy! I AM SPEECHLESS. You are grounded for a TWO DAYS

Fuzzy: hah, at least I DONT have to spend my days with that dorky little dude, what's his name again? Rsbfeqriovuweorg8uwerugauwh4?!??

AJ: no it's AJ

Me: OKAY! enough! Now just go and watch some TV before the other neighbours call the tamapolice.

--------

pinkbutterfly

[SIZE=21pt]The Life of a ROCKSTAR[/SIZE]

Today's Buzz

Thus morning I looked at Tama-Talk's growth chart via google. I had then realised that AJ was a very very very bad character, and Fuzzy is an 'okay' character.

Thats when I heard the 'ding-a-ling-ding-la-ing' (the envolving music)

Fuzzy had evolved, into a......MASKTCHI! :D

My Sister got really upset, because she knew that it was a bad character. oops.

Games/School

AJ has about 100 points in each genre, which IS okay. But hopefully today will change its whereabouts. I know doubt that it will turn into a Mametchi, so hoping with a little love and ABSOLUTE care, it could turn into the Kutchipatchi.

:(

Today AJ met his band,

Colleen and David are in the trio.

Colleen is a Ringotchi

David is a Hinotamatchi.

They seem like as 'singing' band.

Colleen has good vocals so she is the main singer

and David and AJ are the back-up singers.

What a better name to call the band that Talkie7? its a pretty bad name though :p

*~*~*~*~*~

Fuzzy's band is going OK. She is still trying to polish that red-tin helmet and glowing brown ponytail. She wants a motorbike for Christmas, but I think she will leave her baby with me.

Elaine- Violetchi

Thu- Kunoitchi

Fuzzy- Masktchi

The three hopefully will stive, I have never heard of an 'ALL GIRL' band on this tamagotchi, its a first for me, and for my sister!

*~*~*~*~*~

------

Owner's Job (AKA, ME)

Fuzzy and AJ have been a bit 'army like' in the household. With constant beeps, mail, games, and endless studies on instruments. Fuzzy is now packing for her 'over-sea's tour'. But I doubt she will get there. AJ will hopefully have some luck.

------

pinkbutterfly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back