the life of Chebo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richiejack

Reaction score
Once there was an egg and it was sitting where it was laid and suddenly it got kicked by a maskitchi and it tumbled down a hill in to a busy street, but it didn't get hit it, instead it was just passed by safely. Then during the night it hatched and out came a baby boy tama he decided his name was Chebo. Then Chebo rolled past the road and into a park where he saw a bench that was like a house. He went into it and checked it out it was fully furbished but was abandoned, so he decided this was going to be his home. He went to sleep on the bed.

The name Chebo is based on my tamagotchi's name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chebo woke to a LOUD BANG! He tumbled out of his newly found bed and onto the floor. He bumped his head and uttered a loud "Ouch!". He looked around to see what was the matter. He saw an angry masktchi stomping around his house.

"What is the matter?" asked Chebo?

The angry masktchi replied: "I wish I had a nice home like this one. I've been living out of an old tin can for months now." He looked very sad after revealing this.

Chebo felt bad for the masktchi, even though he had woke Chebo up in a rather rude manner. "I'll help you find a new home" Chebo said.

A smile lit up the masked face of the masktchi (you could tell even through his mask). "Really?" he said.

"Really." Chebo said. "I want one thing from you first though."

"What?" asked the masktchi with trepidation.

"What's your name?" asked Chebo.

"Well, that's a long story..." said the masktchi.

"Anyway you can call me Nike for short it is my nickname!" Said Nike. "I HAVE AN IDEA!" Chebo said happily. "We can live together!-" But at that moment Chebo glowed and became and Tamatchi! "Good idea!" said Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back