The life of me, Shik.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomagotchi_Tamagotchi

Reaction score
Hi! My name's Shik. Since my owner got really bored of updating her log, she decided to let me do the writing. *grumble* Right now i'm a Hinotchi of whatever. My owner says i'm a rebel! (just because I happened to graffiti on Mametchi's house!) Anyways, I stared off as a baby and then became a tamatchi, then a Hinotchi, and....oh yeah. I'm still a Hinotchi. But i'm going to change tommorow! My bed time is 9 and I wake up at 10. (Im a lazy bum) Well i'm done writing in this. Yawn.....what a workout! Later dudes.

Shik

Date: 11/13/06

Dear Journal,

This is Shik. I am now what you would call a Mimitchi. Oh dear! I can't believe that I have posted such horrid stuff! *Looks at the post above* Anyways i'm posting from Tama Town since my batteries has ran out in my usual home. I have just published my first book called: Great Expeditions (from a Tamagotchi's view). I think it is wonderfuly delicious! As I need to go to a meeting soon I will update later.

Shik Tama

11/15/06

Dear Journal,

Today I have just gotten a new assignment! Taking care of a V2 baby called "Sam" He's quite a naughty one, but sweet neverless. Oh yes! I forgot. I'm comfortly back in my home and working on a picture book for Sam. Right now Sam is rolling about, and distracting me from my work! Oh well, he's besides being naughty, he is also very sweet. In just a moment I will post a quick summray about Sam.

Shik Tama

Count.

Sam is a Hinotchi that is 0 years old and is 11 pounds. Sam is not currently hugry and has 1 training bar.

Shik Tama

11/16/06

Dear Journal,

Today my owner let me starve. :) But after she explained why (Homework) I calmed down. :lol: My Best Friend Kishu finally turned into a Memetchi! Soon I will die though, and another generation will begin. Today i'm expecting the matchmaker!!!!! By the way Sam has gone. He was returned to his owner tody, oh I do miss him! Maybe i'm getting to emotional!

Shik Tama

[SIZE=8pt] 11.17.06[/SIZE]

Dear Journal,

Today my owner left me at home, and I became very sick and unhappy! (i'm going to have to do something about that.) Now i'm fine, but i'm still holding a grudge against her. :D The matchmaker hasn't come yet, so i'm thinking she'll come tonight!

Shik tama :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back