The life of my V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyorotchi

Reaction score
This is the life of my V4.5 and my other a v4, a v3 and a v2

Today Joe changed from a :) to a Kometchi I've always wanted to get a Boxertchi or a Kometchi and I said if i got Boxertchi I would try to get Urakutchipatchi and if I got Kometchi I would try to get Tenpatchi so I've been building up on the humor skills so far I have 18 not much, but I'll get it higher -_- Joe is a male on generation 7 and I plan to mate Joe with Mary. Mary is a Nikatchi she is a v2 and is a female on generation 9, wow 9 that's the highest I've ever gotten a tamagotchi. :furawatchi:

My V4 tamagotchi, PNE <like the flower and he is a Hinotamatchi I what he'll be hopefully a Tosakutchi but I have more fasion skills than intellectual but I'll try even though I don't like the game Shape. Also I plan to mate him with my friends Nyorotchi which is on pause :angry: Why couldn't I get Nyorotchi. Frog my V3 is a Nikatchi on 7th generation and I want it to becom Violetchi B) and what I forgot to mention is that I am hopeing for Mary to change into a Nyorotchi or if not a :kusatchi: . Frog is gonna mate with my same friends Chohimetchi :furawatchi:

*Post coments please

*I'll update regularlarly

:kusatchi:

-Nyorotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten PNEs' skill points up now she has:

33:29:03

I haven't been playing many games with Joe but he has been to tamagotchi and we played Darts, Claw, Mameblocks, Helped out at the hospital + Bank, and Rock Paper Scissors with memetchi :huh: afterward Joe visited his parent and Grandparent but the funny thing was that Niether the grandparent nor the parent showed up it was kinda like the couch and chair were talking to Joe, Does anyone else have/notice that. The samething happened when PNE went there, I logged in PNE just to find out. :angry:

Today Joe played alot of Apple and he won it 5 times fireworks went off but he also lost two times and he played climb tree times and won once and another time he came so close but failed on 24 when the clouds go realy fast. Mary made it to the third Round of Bump but then lost to a Flowertchi, Mary also has 8/9 in training I hope she gets 9/9 I barely. I connected Mary and Joe alot today Joe lost two rounds of Balloon pop, Then Joe visited Mary and gave her a Flower, then when Mary visited Joe she gave him a snake poor Joe, I don't think that Joe likes Mary cause she is so mean too him and Beats him in games. Frog got two tooth aches today and weighs 72lbs I should probably play some games with him :nyatchi: PNE hasn't been getting many skill points from the games and I acidently chose Ms.Flower for him so he can't get the correct skill points :angry: PNE will just have to change with only 33 Intellectual points. Hey! Frog and Joe just pooed while I was Typeing :kuribotchi: Frog was just wundering...

Frog: Hey can I become a Nazotchi :nazotchi: because I realy want to be one but I don't know if it is possible?

PM me if you want to awncer Frogs question

Joe: Hey i kida look like a little Nazotchi with the hat I wear.

Mary: I wish I could go to TamaTown but I can't I am the only one who can't waaa! :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

From now on my V2 will always talk in this color :kusatchi:

My V3 in this color :ph34r:

My V4 in this color :furawatchi:

and My V4.5 in this color :mimitchi:

:mimitchi: Here are there stats:

Joe

7th Generation

Kometchi

2years old

57lbs

5/9 training

Humor:57

Artistic:22

Strength:8

Boy

36980 GotchiPoints

V4.5

Mary

9th Generation

Nikatchi

3years old

20lbs

8/9 training

Girl

2521 GotchiPoints

V2

PNE

7th Generation

Hinotamatchi

2years old

70lbs

7/9 training

Intelectual:33

Artistic:29

Social:3

boy

30630 GotchiPoints

V4

Frog

Nikatchi

2years old

73lbs

4/9 training

Boy

8655 GotchiPoints

V3

:kusatchi: PM me please :kuribotchi: :kusatchi:

:nazotchi: Happy New Years :furawatchi:

[SIZE=21pt]All of my Tamas are fast asleep. I am exited because they should change soon :p [/SIZE]

When I woke up this morning Mary became a Whaletchi. Whaletchi is all right but I don't like it like I like :angry: Kusatchi and I don't hate it like :( Maskutchi so overall it is okay, oh Joe has mail it's a fortune

(P)2

(<3)3

(*)2

Lets connect Joe and Mary, Mary is went to go visit Joe and she gave him an icecreame I'm gonna cheak and see how much they like each other. Joe has 2 :( :D smiles for Mary but Mary only has 1 :D smiley for Joe, I'll connect them a couple more times while I am Typing. It's balloon pumping and Mary one next up is a visit to Marys Joe gave her a tart next is Joe visiting Mary again and he gave her another tart woot, Oh it's an eating competion anhd Mary won. Now now they both have 2 :D :D Smilies for each other :huh: yeah! Frog need a timeout just now. Here are there stats:

Joe

7th Generation

Kometchi

2years old

54lbs

6/9 training

Humor:81

Strength:12

Boy

38580 GotchiPoints

V4.5

Mary

9th Generation

Whaletchi

4years old

20lbs

8/9 training

Girl

1976 GotchiPoints

V2

PNE

7th Generation

Hinotamatchi

2years old

84lbs

7/9 training

boy

30630 GotchiPoints

V4

Frog

Nikatchi

2years old

45lbs

5/9 training

Boy

9999 GotchiPoints

V3

Joe is now 3 years old and is a Tenpatchi, It has two x's for eyes on New Years Day Mary and Joe should be able to mate along with PNE and Kooli(Kooli is my friends Nyorotchi). PNE is now a Tosakutchi, Tosakutchi kinda looks like a sand castle, PNE just got 1000p from the King and Joe got a heart in the mail. I want Frog and Mimi "(My friends Chohimetchi) :) so I want Frog to change and age faster because then I can mate PNE+Kooli and Frog+Mimi at the same time. Frog is the only one on age 2 but Frog, PNE, and Joe's parents left them on the same day at the same time, Oh well mabey he'll change later today. What do you think about that Frog?

Well I'm ready to change but I'm realy nervous about what I will be I don't want to be a Maskutchi and I've been told I can't be a Nazotchi :angry: even though I was told I could be watever I want to be ;) anyway I'm kind Thinking I want to be a Hashizoutchi but I'm still deciding.

Oh no Frog is asleep and He still hasn't changed, Funny thing to is that Joe and PNE haven't been offered jobs yet, PNE probably wont get one cause he has little in skill points but I'm positive Quote"Only fools are positive"from Batty in Fearngully PNE wont get a job 33 isn't gonna get her a job but Joe will for sure. :ph34r: :( :( :kusatchi: :( :nyatchi: :angry: :( :angry: ;) :mimitchi: :( :angry: :angry: :(

Joe and Mary had kids, two girls and Kooli and PNE had girls too. Frog changed into a Paparatchi some time last night but It still couldn't have kids :ph34r: Oh well there's always tomarrow ;) I hope Frog has a baby boy because all of my other Tamas have baby girls Here are there stats:

Joe

7th Generation

Tenpatchi

4years old

72lbs

6/9 training

Humor:85

Strength:12

Boy

37580 GotchiPoints

V4.5

Mary

9th Generation

Whaletchi

5years old

50lbs

8/9 training

Girl

1816 GotchiPoints

V2

PNE

7th Generation

Tosakutchi

4years old

99lbs

7/9 training

boy

30630 GotchiPoints

V4

Frog

Paparatchi

3years old

82lbs

7/9 training

Boy

9999 GotchiPoints

V3

[SIZE=21pt]Happy New Year[/SIZE]from Joe, Mary, PNE, and Frog

Joe and PNE went to Tamagotchi Town to get some more Gotchipoints but I blew it on 2 trip ticket which I they will travel on tomarrow. :)

PS Frog had a bay girl.

:kusatchi:I can't wait for Joe to leave his baby girl ♥ .

I am probably not going to be in this log much more same with Frog, but if we're one of the other Tamas "partners" so bye :) !

Joe left his baby girl and I named her Leela she changed into a Kutchitamatchi an hour later. PNE left her baby girl too I named her Chow, Chow is Mohitamatchi. her are there stats:

Leela

8th Generation

Kutchitamatchi

0years old

19lbs

1/9 training

Humor:14

Artistic:3

Strength:13

Girl

41280 GotchiPoints

V4.5

Chow

8th Generation

Mohitamatchi

0years old

36lbs

1/9 training

Intelectual:0

Artistic:0

Social:6

Girl

30630 GotchiPoints

V4

Leela played alot of Climb and raised her skills, she is now an Urayoungmemetchi, her teacher is Mr. Canvas and she is an awsome Tama. Chow is a Youngdorotchi, My favourite teen, Woot. I'm gonna try and bring up her Artistic skill because it's the lowest, she has Ms. Flower for a teacher.

Latest posts

Back