the life of tamagotchis (my version)↓☻☺♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a v4 today! they are sooooooooooo cool :wub: my sister got one too! :gozarutchi: i got a girl called leann and she got a boy called bobby. maybe they will mate sometime? you know when you like a tamagotchi, and you just have to get it, i MUST get a maidtchi! my sis wants a togetchi :eek: :eek: :eek: so, i started caring for it, and then i realised i was missing my fave t.v programme. i forgot all about my little leann! when i got back to her, she was ill, crying, and had 2 piles of poo next to her! my sisters is going fine, perfect! why?! i quickly sorted it out and it grew into a mohitimatchi! :( :( :( :( :gozarutchi: worse still, my sisters' tama turned into a mizutamatchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: B) :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i've got a hawaikotchi! pretty cute for a bad character! when i went to school today, i forgot to put on pause! it nearly died! poor leann! :gozarutchi: i suppose a maidtchi is impossible to get now! i'll aim for a masktchi :gozarutchi: my sis' tama is now a gourmetchi! :wacko: :wacko: B) also i was on ebay a while back and ordered 2 v2s. they should come today. the postman normally comes around about now! i can't wait :angry: :angry: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
v2 just come in! 2 girls sandy and betty! they'll have to meet the matchmaker to have a baby! this time i did not take my eye off them. they are doing really well. they are asleep at the moment. oh, gotta go, betty just woke up and sandy is about to wake up! :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko:

Both of my v2s just turned into this guy: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: i was hoping for a :wacko: :wacko: ! oh well, i suppose you can't have everything!

my two :kuribotchi: just turned into a :blink: ! not too bad according to my growth chart. :blink: my v4 has just this second turned into a hanatchi! wait, my sisters is a TOGETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????she is boasting about it right now and i feel really embaressed!why?????????????????????????????????????????????????

:furawatchi: :lol: :kusatchi: :D :ph34r: :huh: why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????

Latest posts

Back