The life of Teal.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dylandude392

Reaction score
I got a V3 last Thursday after school. I was somewhat dissapointed when it turned out to be a girl. I was prepared for it though. I named her Teal. I had to pause a few times because I was playing Super Mario Strikers with my friend. Shortly after my friend left, Teal transformed into a Mizutamatchi. I got obsessed with playing bump. :( Later that night I went to take a shower and left Teal with my sister. 10 minutes later, I get out of the shower and go to get Teal back. I check to see everything's all right. Everything's not...

[SIZE=21pt]ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! 99 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I frantically play bump Teal went to bed. I got her back to 72 pounds. I was so unhappy. :(

Friday, Mar. 24

Wake up and get ready for school, Teal woke up at 8:00. Go to Tamatown and get the ring from the king. :( Took Teal to school and had her paused during class. During recess and lunch I kept playing bump to lower her weight, [SIZE=14pt]it worked![/SIZE] :( After school I was just basically doing my own thing while checking up on her until she went to bed.

P.S. Every day I will write about the day before.

Saturday, Mar. 25

At 8:00 in the morning, Teal woke up and changed into a Patapatatchi, then went back to sleep. At about 9:30 I decided to try some of the new games, I found Heading to be my favorite one out of the four I have. Flag isn't too hard, but it's not very rewarding. Pretty much just hanging out and watching Teal while playing Chibi-Robo. By the end of the day her training level was seven and I was very happy. :furawatchi:

Mar. 26

Only significant thing that happened was that I got Teal's training leval to nine. Yay! :blink:

Latest posts

Back