The lifves of a V5 family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bludycomicsinc

Reaction score
I got my v5 today I was so excited when I got it.I constontly took care of the babys.

It all started in the car I riped out the tag and heard a long beeeeeeeeeep!And in an instant three eggs appered on the screen I was so excited I could get to take care of a tama family.It's almost like taking care of 3 tamagotchi's at once.It took me a while to get used tohaving 3 tamas on the screen.I fed them till' they coldn't eat another bite.I played the tea time game and the channel surfing game untill they were happily enjoy themselves and running around on the screen.I had to constantly check on them because they are tama babys.I named the family tamas.I coudln't think of a better name.half an hour later they took a nap like in previous versions.An hour later they grew into chuild tamas.I finally could tae a breather there because they don't need to be taken care of.I guess that's it for the day I can't wait to see would tey would be as "teenagers".Oh I almost forget to mention they were a blended family(So Far). :(

Well not much happened today.I was hopeing it would turn into a teenager tadoy like previous versions but it looks like they made a lot of changes to the v5.Not much happened I had to do the normal stuff.Exept today their bonding level increased by 20.

I have to go somewhere tomorroo (sorry I'm not so good at spelling :huh: )So I have to spend about 7 hours of that thing paused.I can't take a chance of seeing it.It could get confinscated.Or it could get stolen while it is out.Plus it could distact me in school.

You have to make sure your tamagotchi takes over your life.I guess that's it for today.Bludycomicsinc signing off. :p

I can't belevie I lost(or misplaced if you will) my V5.Luckily I found it today.Unfortuanatly It was to late.They were helpless without me so they left.Oh well...their are more eggs where those came from.And the tamagotchi started all over again.Luckily school was snowed out today so I had lot's of time to take care of the tamagotchi.I named the family the same thing as last time.I got two boys and a .(i can't remeber their names).and they soon grew into children.well I guess this is it.BYE! ;)

I'm so sorry.You missed so much of my tamagotchis growth.It is already an adult now.They recently turned into a large family.But thanks to cheat codes (and binary,for finding them there better then ever.It will be soon that they will meet the matchmaker on the new dating show.I can't wait! I'm using things like the dvd player and the freindship key(also thanks to binary) to try to get better family's.until then it's me and my tamagotchi family signing off.

Latest posts

Back