The Little Mermaid!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamag0tchi

Reaction score
My. Favorite. Disney. Movie. Ever.

Do you guys like it? I decided when I grow up I'm gonna be Ariel at Disneyworld XD

I'm learning Part of your world on piano :)

Awh, this movie brings back memories for me. :) I used to love it, and I still do.

I learned Part of Your World on piano probably four years ago. <3

<3

I love The Little Mermaid! It was one of my favourite Disney films when I was younger.

I sang Part Of Your World for a concert. I've been in love with it ever since.

@tamag0tchi- I hope you're tall, because all the princesses have to be a certain height.

I love Little Meremaid, but Beauty & the Beast is my favorite disney movie. Next to Finding Nemo.

off topic: I GOT FINDING NEMO CHAP STICK!

I looked it up, and you have to be at least 5ft 7in to be any princess at WDW. but for disneyland, I'm not sure.

anyways, I LOVE the little mermaid. I used to think it was horrible, but then I watched it again, and now it's one of my favorite disney movies =) (just behind toy story and hercules)

This was the first movie I ever saw at the cinema, and even though I was only about 3, I remember it well. I love this film <3

And, speaking of Disney princesses, be friends with me now so in later life I'll be sure to call you when working on a new Disney film if I need a voice for a princess ;)

I've wanted to be an animator from them since, like, forever..

Just to tip ya off there xD

Latest posts

Back