The lives and loves of my Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 6 (SPLAT)

female--26 LB--3 yr old

training; 4/9

teen; Puroperatchi

TAMA 1's carer is really excited about her "helicoptertchi". When Splat gives naughty gifts to other tamas the cheeky grin almost looks like a kiss. :eek: Splat has been reverse trained for 3 days now. Somehow she picked up an extra training bar today......Splat was on 3/9 this morning. Maybe beating the other tamas alot at games did it? :rolleyes: ^_^

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 5 (CHIKY)

female--32 Lb--4 yr old

training; 0/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Ufotchi

adult; Furawatchi

OH WOW....A Furiwatchi ;) :( . I thought Mametchi and Cho Himetchi were cute.....This tama is way more cute. One of her grumpy faces in the slot game is adorable. She does a "talk to the hand pose"....you know...one hand on a hip the other extended with the hand flicked up. Furiwatchi is really easy to play slots, the happy face is when she jumps. She loves to play on the computer and play with the cap. As you can see above Chiky's training is still 0/9, a very poorly trained tama.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TIERA)

female--32 Lb--4 yr old

training; 9/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Hinatchi

adult; Toratchi

Toratchi is almost as cutsie pie as Furiwatchi. She has a very cool range of expressions.....it is almost worth annoying this little tiger to see the grumpy faces. Tiera likes to play with the bow but didn't seem to enjoy the computer much. The wig appears as a single hair on the top of her head...odd looking. When Tiera used the pencil today, the picture appeared to be a treasure map.

Wow I didn't realise how long it was since I posted here. Between work, university and my family it is hard to find time right now. We have bought our three V3 tamagotchis now too, so I should add those to the log.

For clarity I will give a quick description and label for each tama.

TAMA 1--connection v2

design--white with life savers

TAMA 2--connection v2

design--tan with red flames

TAMA 3--connection v2

design--black with red flames

TAMA 4--connection v3

design--see through yellow

TAMA 5--connection v3

design--green with flowers

TAMA 6--connection v3

design--blue with waves

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 6 (SPLAT)

female

training; 5/9

child; Marutchi

teen; Puroperatchi

adult; Memetchi

No wonder everyone loves Memetchi. She was very cute and had some really funny angry faces in the slots game.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 6 (SMIRK)

male

training; 3/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Ichigotchi

adult; Robotchi :unsure:

Robotchi is soooo coooool. I love the way he zaps the computer. He seems to zoom really fast on the skateboard and skates but he occasionally falls over when rollerskating. The wig is very funny too......it kinda looks like the afro from the hair gel. :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 3 (KIARA)

female

training; 6/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Ufotchi

adult; Furiwatchi

Furiwatchi....what a huge big sweetie pie....just adorable.

[SIZE=14pt]other notes[/SIZE]

As you can see we have been experimenting with low training to see what we can get.

TAMA 2 and TAMA 3 are refusing the matchmaker as we are trying to get 2 oldtimers to mate.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 4[/SIZE]

not hatched yet

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 5[/SIZE]

gen 1 (CILLA)

female--11 Lb--0 yr old

training; 2/9

child; Tamatchi

Cilla will be treated and trained normally for this generation.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 6[/SIZE]

gen 1 (SARAH)

female--25 Lb--1 yr old

training; 2/9

child; Mizutamatchi

teen; Patapatatchi

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE] (currently paused)

gen 7 (POP)

male

training; 0/9

child; Marutchi

teen; Oniotchi

adult; Whaletchi

Whaletchi is very cute when he comes up close to the screen. The rollerskates are funny, it looks like a jet powered car. He wears a single boot on his tail too. The wig is really weird too. Matchmaker set him up with wooltchi and he now has a baby girl.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 6 (SMIRK)

male

training;3/9

I refused the matchmaker and let Smirk evolve into an Oldtimer (Ojitchi). He is really hard to play slots with. The mating with TAMA 3 went wrong so Smirk has a baby boy, but Kiara doesn't. I wonder if the offspring of oldtimers (Oyajitchi) can mate?

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 3 (KIARA)

female

training; 6/9

Kiara also became an oldtimer (Otokitchi) but has missed out on a baby as her connection failed during the mating. So disappointed, oh well. Slots is super easy to play with this old girl.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 4[/SIZE]

Not Hatched

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 5[/SIZE]

gen 1 (CILLA)

female

training; 9/9

child; Tamatchi

teen; Obotchi

adult; Furawatchi

Furawatchi is seriously adorable but I was kinda hoping for one of the new species. Cilla draws pictures of two Furawatchis when she uses the pen. The cap is a funky look and RC car and toy are fun.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 6[/SIZE]

gen 1 (SARAH)

female

training; 9/9

child; Mizutamatchi

teen; Patapatatchi

adult; Pyonchitchi

The pyonchitchi is slightly modified in the v3, the ears are a little bigger. I think this is an improvement on what was already a sweet looking tama.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 8 (SHARK)

female--85 Lb--3 yr old

training; 8/9

child; Hitodetchi

teen; Puroperatchi

adult; Zuccitchi

TAMA 1 had battery failure so the battery from TAMA 3 was removed and put into this one. I have been wanting a Zuccitchi for so long.....it looks very cool.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 7 (BOZOT)

male

adult; Oyajitchi

The offspring of the two oldtimers. This is the easiest species to play slots with, the happy face is when he has his giant mouth open.

gen 8 (LOYD)

male--35 Lb--0 yr old

training; 0/9

child; Kinakomotchi

This one is getting bad training again.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

Battery was removed as the oldtimer had a connection failure while mating and failed to get a baby. This meant that either she had to go on pause until another oldtimer was created or she was left to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 4[/SIZE]

gen 1 (PLUTO)

male--77 Lb--0 yr old

training; 1/9

child; Tamatchi

Pluto will be getting regular training and is getting average care.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 5[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TESSA)

female--49 Lb--0 yr olf

training; 0/9

child; Mohitamatchi

Tessa is a badly trained, bad gift giving tama :lol: <_<

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 6[/SIZE]

gen 2 (ZUES)

male--76 Lb--0 yr old

training; 3/9

child; Kuchitamatchi

Zues is getting proper training and care.

Latest posts

Back