The loadown on connecting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal

Reaction score
Ok as you know i'm not so much a 'new pet owner' but i am getting another tama 2morrow and i want to breed them. About how many times after they become 72 hours of being adults, will you have to connect for them to engage? I've tried it bout 3 times with my friends tama but they never seem to breed.

Please help.

Thanx always tamagal

I think someone said that is about 48-72 hours after they become lovers which you can achieve in one sitting as soon as your tama becomes an adult. I know that much cause I have done that before. ;)

lol....you are no where neer a new pet oweer!! ;)

Anyways, if they are in love and marryed befor the 72h, then, after the 72h is done, you just connect them, and they should breed. Well, thats what happened with my tamagotchis!!

Thanx! I have never breeded tamagotchis before never eva and since im gettin a new one, i thought (yippee!) that i betta know! yeah ;) :D :)

So heres what happens: Connect them and make sure they are married in the 72 hours, then connect them when 72 hours and they should engage? right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back