The Log Of the V4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I decided for Desu Boy To Be Named Chou i dunno y? and Jakes Boy umm well i havnt decided

Jake went to get a new job but nobody excepted him oh well!

Desu: Nothing!

Jake and Desu Left :D :p :furawatchi: But Desu's baby boy is now named Chou and Jakes is Frie From Futurama Frie is a Harutchi and Chou is mohitamachi again

Ok How I got Harutchi:

Tsubutchi-Neglected it but only praised and cured it, it weighed 7g and 8 intelligence

How to get mohitamachi:

Same care as above but no intelligence 4 artisitic and 3 social it weighed 7g

A Lovely Note From Chou:

Hi,

I am A Mohitamachi like my Daddy! was :furawatchi: But Mummy Said she doesnt want me to turn into another Young kuchipatchi!! Mummy Said we will Go Visit Mummy(real mummy) in tamatown my mummy was a lovely Meidotchi!

Well Bye-Bye From Me Chou

A Lovely Note From Frie:

Hi,

I am A Harutchi Just like my mummy was Even though I Was Staying with Daddy! :wacko: Mummy Said She Wants me to turn into A: Obotchi or young robotchi i dunno want i am going to be...

Mummy Said we will Go visit Daddy(real daddy) In tamatown My Daddy Was A Lovely Kuchipatchi and Mummy Was A Meidotchi And My Twin is Chou But I Was Born Before Him By A Second!!

Well Bye-Bye From Frie

A Quick Note From Chou And Frie:

Our Mummy forgot to fill our happy hearts up! oh well

well mummy doesnt no what we are doing rite now cause she left us near the computer so we thought we should rite a letter to you Oh No!! mummys Coming Chou sayed Bye and so did I Bye

Well I'm Being A bit evil to my V4's Chou and Frie im going to reset chou bye bye

EDIT: I am NOTGoing to RESET Chou

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Ok Chou tuned into A Hinotamatchi AND Frie Evolved to a Young Mametchi im taking perfect Care of Frie and no Games for Chou i did play games in baby stages though[/SIZE]

V4 Status:

Name: Frie

Gene: 2

Training: [iIIIII]

Hungry: <<<< <<

Happy: <<<<

Stage: Young Mametchi

Intelligence: 24

Artisitic: 25

social: 9

Name: Chou

Gene: 2

Training: [iIIII]

Happy: <<<< <<

Stage: Hinotamatchi

Intelligence: 20

Artisitic: 19

social: 12

[SIZE=14pt]I am no excepting replys but only on topic or questions do not: post: Nice log and stuff plz thank-you[/SIZE]

Chou hasnt done much but im affraid he might not get a job because he wont have enough skill points to get one

but Frie will! which he doesnt cause he has 99,999 and dont worry about my siggy cause it hasnt been updated thank-you

Chou should evolve tommorow

[SIZE=14pt]Well I Hope Chou Will Evolve in an hour Cause at least I Think thats When he Gotta?[/SIZE]

Anyways Frie Evolves Tomorrow I Think Thats It Really Well I cant wait till Chou evolves i hope he evolves into a tosakatchi but i really dont want a shimashimatchi or even a character that nobody has gotten with a hinotamachi since you can only get shimashimatchi and tosakatchi so far! thats all thats been found atleast

well better go find chou and frie! i left them some where

I will edit when i find them!!

[SIZE=14pt]EDIT: OMG OMG CHOU EVOLVED INTO A:..................[/SIZE]

Pyonchitchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have never ever gotten one b4 and the only thing i got that was close do one was a pyonkotchi lol

Frie! just went to bed and Chou rang up desu we are going to visit her now bye-bye

[SIZE=14pt]OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE IT FRIE TURNED INTO A MAMETCHI THE SECOND TIME I GOT IT well one was on my v3 and now on mi v4!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Im so happy!! :( :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :D :hitodetchi:

It was in the morning at skool i knew it gotta evolve so i forgot to look at it and then once i looked it was a MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!! i really wanted to scream but of course i was at skool in class lol

nothing exciting has happened to chou yet though

[SIZE=14pt]Ok i got a question Frie is on the second Gen. but i thought you could only get :kusatchi: on an odd gen not even if you know why or want to know how i got :wacko: then PM me please i love getting emails! :) this is fries Dad: :) this is Frie: :huh: Yep frie and chou rang up desu and jake and guess what? to ring them they had the exact same phone numbas!!! just cant wait till they get married!! :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]EDIT: [/SIZE]

OH CHOU didn't get a job OMG ITS 10:08 PM BETTer get to bed skool tomorrow

[SIZE=14pt]Ok Frie gotta a Job He Is A Banker And Chou's Name turned into Ahou? what happened? [/SIZE]

Frie And Chou both got married Chou got married to Mel and Frie to Wonda thats my update by-bye needa play games wif chou so he can getta job

[SIZE=14pt]Ok I played games with Chou (Ahou) :wacko: :wacko: :lol: so i9 can get a job but guess what? Chou is leaving tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so he got no JOB!!!! unless i change the time :lol: well its 10.02PM so i better get 2 bed [/SIZE]

Bye-Bye

[SIZE=14pt]NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I MADE FRIE LEAVE wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW HE HAS A SON NAMED ORER(WE WILL CALL HIM OREO!)

AND CHOUS BABY IS: Wafer

Wafer is a Girl and Oreo is a boy put there names together and you got= Oreo Wafer!!!!lol

Name: Wafer

Gene: 3

Happy: X X X

hungry: X X X X X X

Parent: Pyonchitchi

Grand parent: Meidotchi

SKILL POINTS:

Intelligence: 0

Artistic: 3

Social: 0

Name: Oreo

Happy: X X X

hungry: X X X X X X

Parent: Mametchi:mametchi:

Grand parent: Kuchipatchi

SKILL POINTS:

Intelligence:0

Artistic:0

Social:0

OH YAY! they both just started preschool!! :eek:

Ok Oreo turned into A YOUNG KUCHIPATCHI AND Wafer is still a petitchi

Oreos Teacher is Mr. Canvas

V4 Status:

Training: [iI ]

Stage: Petitchi

Intelligence: 4

Artisitic: 8

social: 0

Stage: Young kuchipatchi

Intelligence: 5

Artisitic: 4

[SIZE=14pt]Ok Oreo turned into A YOUNG KUCHIPATCHI AND Wafer is still a petitchi[/SIZE]

Oreos Teacher is Mr. Canvas AND WAFER HAS NOT EVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!

V4 Status:

Stage: Petitchi

Intelligence: 4

Artisitic: 8

Stage: Young kuchipatchi

Intelligence: 5

Artisitic: 4

[SIZE=14pt]WAFER Still hasnt evolved god im tired its 11.59 pm now so im really tired but anyways[/SIZE]

not much to update just wanted to post something i just hope i dont get another kuchipatchi!! and Wafer better evolve soon she wasnt even paused!!!!!

A note from Oreo:

Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.

A note from Wafer:

Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.Zz.

well anywayz thnx for reading Update tomorrow

[SIZE=14pt]NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

My gene 3rd Gene has copyed everything from my 1st gene!!!!! so far i got a ringotchi like desu and a young kuchipatchi lyk JAKE!!!!!!!!!

nothing has happened so far

[SIZE=14pt]Well Like I said Wafer and Oreo are copying my first gene but i dont mind much really thats all Wafers teacher is Mr. Canvas!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nothing much has happened tho oh and if ya got msn add meh on [email protected] thnx :angry: [/SIZE]

Wafer should evolve tomorrow yep thats all

Latest posts

Back