The lonely Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Once there was a Tamagotchi. Her name was Sherri.

She'd had friends at her old school, once the mean Tama, Shookle the :) , had moved away.

But then Sherri had moved. She was already that one morning, to meet new friends and start a best relationship.

She walked to school and was just in the schoolyard when none other than SHOOKLE walked up to her!!

"Hi, Sherri Kerri Perri Ferri," she said.

'Oh no,' Sherri thought. She saw that everybody in the schoolyard was behind Shookle.

"I found out you were coming," Shookle continued. "And I told everybody what a bully and a rascal and a murderer you are."

"You killed somebody under the slide in kindergarten!" a nice-looking :lol: , somebody who Sherri might have been friends with, laughed.

Now Sherri was getting mad. She burst out into tears and ran into the school.

However, Shookle followed her....

Add on to the story, please!

"Hi, Best LOSER!" sneered Snookle.

A mean looking <_< went up to Sherri and did her wedgie.

"Fat bottom!" snarled Sheila, Snookle's best friend.

Sherri went inside and told A teacher the teacher said to sherri that Snookle wouldent do that and told Sherri off Sherri was sad and Snookle came to her and pushed her over HAHAHAHA laughed Snookle as she ran off Sherri cried she was very sad..........

<_< ~*Emily*~ :unsure:

(You guys, it's SHookle not SNookle!!)

So when Sherri went home that day she told her mom.

"Oh, it's Shookle that's bothering you?" her mom, Hannah the :huh: asked.

"Yes," Sherri sobbed.

"We'll get you out of there. You'll go back to your old school with Kayla and Jessie and Kate," her mom said soothingly.

"Thanks, mom," Sherri said, and went up to her bedroom.

Sherri went back to her old school.

Her friends were so happy!

Meanwhile at Shookle's house.....

"I'm unhappy dad as my best friend Sherri left and went back to my old school" lied Shookle.

Her dad was a ^_^ called Shilek and was kind, but easily tricked by Shookle.

"I'm sure you can go dear, but won't you miss your new friends?" said Shilek.

"No I won't!" cackled Shookle.

"Let me go and I'll leave you alone!" Shookle said.

"Well.... okay," Shilek said and the next day he enrolled her in Sherri's school.

That day Sherri saw Shookle.

"Uh-oh!" she said, and ran behind the play equipment.

"Oh, Sherri, my friend," Shookle cackled....

Sherri anyway fainted when she saw Shookle and got mad. She had a perfect idea. She got Kate, Kayla and Jessie and they planed up what to do to Shookle to teach her a lesson. At school Kate's other friends Tessa and Lily, was part of their plan.It turned out Jessie was friends with everyone in class. They all got water squirt guns and shot water at Shookle. Poor Shookle was lonely. Everyone in the class went swimming in the pool and climbing the highrock during recess. Shookle hated climbing and could not swim.

Then she turned invisible. Shookle silently crept towards Sherri and yanked on her rope, causing her to fall.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" Sherri screamed, falling down.

She looked down. Under her the ground seemed smaller, somehow, and then Sherri thought, 'Oh no! I'm so high up, I'll be killed when I fall!'

Meanwhile, a teacher, Mrs. Blue the :) , had seen the whole thing.

"Shookle!" she said. "How could you do something like this?"

"Well.... I, um...." Shookle didn't know what to say.

Just then Mrs. Blue looked up and saw Sherri, still high up in the air, falling down towards them.

She whipped out her blanket-net, called 3 other teachers, Mr. Rice the :( , Mrs. Kuchliti the :lol: , and Mrs. Sanonull the :) , and they all grabbed the blanket-net and held it out for Sherri to fall into.

But Shookle was crawling under the net with a pair of scissors....

Shookle was still out for revenge but problem was Sherri stayed with 6 friends always. But one day in the bathroom Shookle came in and pushed her in the toilet. Luckily a 5th grade teacher was washing her hands and saw Shookle. Shookle was sent to detention and Sherri went home early from school and had a long, warm bubblebath at home. But she bacame a :huh: !!! She smiled. She was older then Shookle. The next day she went to school Shookle was there smiling as she put out her foot for Sherri to trip on but Sherri kicked Shookle's foot. "Ow!" Shookle yelled as he hopped on one foot.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Sherri walked through the school, she noticed that Kayla was a :) , Kate was a :wacko: , Jessie was a B) , Tessa was a B) and Lily was a :rolleyes: !

The 6 friends went to highschool together the next day.

"Will Shookle be there?" Kayla asked nervously.

"I'm not sure," Jessie said.

"I hope not," Sherri said, and shuddered.

Unfortuanley Shookle had to go to a private high school because she could not behave nice to others. The 6 soon ran off to join a club. Mickey the ^_^ and Shelia the :D were friends with them. They had fun. But finally Shookle's punishment was over so now she could go to the school Sherri and her 7 friends. Shookle smiled as he entered the classroom but unfortauley the room was put with 3 doors! The last two doors were locked. He frowned. He knocked but the teacher just kept talking about geometry.

Then some antigotchis arrived.

"Welcome to the next planet to destroy!" sniggered Shookle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back