The Longo Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mameitchi 3D

Reaction score
Well this is my first V5 log I hope that you enjoy it. It all started yesterday when my tama visted the math maker Hatsugatchi got married he evolved into Papa Mameitchi while his wife evolved into Mama Metchi. they had three eggs and they hacthed into 2 boys and one girl I took care of this playful bunch for a while then the aventually evolved into Mousetchi as my main child,Sakuramotchi, and Mattarithchi

Last night I was bored so I decied that I would let my children bond, I kept messing my little dolls that dance so my family would get there bonding up, It seemed to take forever using that stupid item and wacthing those drunk little men dance but I eventually used it 34 times and there bonding was offially 20% so I pressed c and wathed my little mouse come up strait to my screen he looks pretty dang cute close up. I played with them all night until they finally went to sleep at 9:00 p.m.

Well I had to bring my tamas to school yesterday I had to secretly care for them throughout the day and I was never caught yeah Im good at lying. well when I got home I decided to actually name my tamas here are ther names

Mouseitchi=Tama

Mattarithci=Toma

Sakuaramotchi=Tamie

Well when I got home I decided to get there bonding up so I watched the drunk little men dance 34 more times and there bonding was 40% I decided to keep getting there bonding up so I decided to get it to 60% and I still was't done I got there bonding to 90% and there barely a day old!!! Im doing really good with there I just don't know its like watching drunk little men dance became a family tradition!!! During the rest of the day Tama played golf with his father and I hit 26 balls I guess thats not to bad then I decided to play shoe pairs with his mom but I really thought it got kinda boring so I cancelled the game and I dont think Tama liked the game either so I think he was praying for me to stop the game oh well. at about 7.00 p.m. I watched my tamas take a little bath which was cute then I pressed c and watched all three of them come right up to the screen I plan to get there bonding up to 100% tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy the next part of my log!!! So far my log got 15 views...... :( . Oh well hopefully it will get more views. Well I had to bring my Tamas to school again today I think they were jealous of my v3 because he gets to go on my necklace during school while my v5 gets shoved in my pocket I will probally let them on the necklace tomorrow. Well I think my family is getting ready to envolve they could evo any second now. I also acomplished

my goal of getting there bonding to 100% W000000T!!!! This is the fastest I have ever done it!!! Also I don't have to watch the drunk little men dance any more!!! hmmmm... I wonder what teens I will get I guess time will tell. :) I hope I get a good teen so far this is the the best care I have ever cared for my family there hearts never dropped past one and there bonding is 100% I think Im doing pretty darn good.

Wow my views jumped strait from 15 to 88 thats a bit of good news!!!! :mametchi: Now I have even more good my tamas evolved shortly after I was done posting the last part of my log yesterday!!!! Ok I will tell you what they evolved into.

Mousetchi=Mamekatchi

Sakuramotchi=Cha Mameitchi

Mattaritchi=Bakutchi

Last night they called for attention twice the first time they played darts the second they conducted a band. Today I had to bring them to school again and I showed my friends there new evolution they thought Mamekatchi looked a little freaky (frankly so do I ) but freaky or not I still like him, although he does look kinda cool close up. Another bit of news I finally beat golf!!!! Sorry I had nothing more intresting to put. My family must have been happy at school today they got to go on my necklace today and my V3 went in my pocket!!!!

(Mamekatchi) Muhahahahaha!!!!! Take that Tofo we got to go on the neclace today!!!!! Yay we own!!!!

(Tofo my V3 Tama) Shut up Mamekatchi Mameitchi 3D only let you on the necklace because he pitys you. PS. You don't own I do!!!!

Both of you settle down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ever one this is the next part of my log!!!!!!!!! Last night my tamas called for attention again of course it was the music one whitch I always get I had my tamas conduct the band. Well after that I caught the tamas about to use the bathroom so I made them go on the toliet, It must have been kind of akward for bakutchi since the other members of the family were watching him use the toliet. After that I had my Tamas play pinball a couple times to award them for using the toliet.

(Mamekatchi) Hello every body, Mameitchi 3D is awseome I like him better than my real dad!!!!!

(Papa Mametchi) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, thanks Mamekatchi

W000000000000000T!!!!!!! The next part of my log!!!!! Well I brought Tama to school what else is new..... It was kind of a average day I played golf during the day when I finished a test early thats about it. I went to the Tama Eath Expo today and I played a lot of the games I did really good at the ferris wheel game I only missed the last one that stupid Gozaratchi jumped out of the floor and hit my seat away. :D . I got a lot money during my little vist

to the Earth Expo.

(Mamekatchi) I loved my visit to the earth expo I had a lot of fun with Mameitchi 3D alone and without the stupid Tofo!!!!!

(Tofo) LEAVE ME ALONE YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!

Wow why do you hate each other so much?

Well any way my family should evolve any minute now I hope I get a good adult.

Hey guys a sorry I could'nt add anything to the log over the weekend I can't get on the comp. during weekends.

Well any way my tamas evolved friday this what they evolved into

Bakutchi=Sakutchi

Cha Mametchi+Chantotchi

And saving the best for last!!!!

Mamekatchi= Mametchi

I am really happy about getting Mametchi he is my all time favorite character and I had not gotten one in two years this also means that I can get the Mame Family!!! could things get any better!!!! on friday there bonding went down 10% its ok all I needed to do was use the drunk little men 5 times and it went back up to 100%

Um I know that this log is called the adventures of the Longo Family but Tofo just left his baby ( Im sure Mametchi celebrating) and My 4.5 Ura Mametchi just left his baby to so I decided to put them in my log to. Both of the babies are boys and the V3 babies name is Coco and my 4.5 babies name is Avian. On my 4.5 the character I am going for is :D I hate to do but to get him I will have to make him suffer but when he evolves I will take great care of him and on V3 Im really not going for any one I will let it surprise me. Well back to the log part of my log, My V3 evolved into Mizu Tamatchi and My 4.5 evolved into Hidoetchi aka. The star kid. They should evolve into teens today at school. I tried to mate my Mametchi yesterday but I had no luck I didn't get Chantochi I will ty again tomorrow.

(Coco) Yay I am in the log now!!!!!!!

(Avian) Haha your dad evolved into a hidatchi!!!! YOUR DAD!!!!

(Coco) Stop making fun of me!!!!!

(Mametchi) You both are idiots you guys arent important this log is all about me.

(Coco) No its not!!!!

(Avian) You liar!!!!

Oh boy Im in for it..............

Well today was a particulary Tama day. :lol: Coco and Avian evolved today but Coco evolved intop Piroiroritchi and I sorta see him as a bad health teen even though I know he isn't. Avian Evolved into Kujakutchi the peacock. I decided on V3 that I will go for a certain character the character I will go for is..... :( !!! I know he really isn't the picture of perfect health but before I discovered Mametchi He was my favorite character and he still has a little place in my heart. I was sad today though because this is the first time my families hunger hearts dropped 2.... There goes my perfect health..... :lol: :ph34r: :blink: . Im bored and since nothing really amazing happened Im going to list my 5 favorite characters in order for absoulutley no reason.

1. Mametchi (duh)

2.Maskutchi and Gozarutchi ( I like them even)

3. Mimitchi

4. Sekitoritchi ( A lot of people never heard of him he is the sumo guy)

5.Hanatchi

(Mametchi) Wow Mameitchi 3D this is your worst post ever!!!!

Wow know what you really are a jerk!!!!!!

Nothing really happened to Coco or Avian last night but something did happen to the Longo family ( Wow was that the first time I said Longo family in this entire log thats pretty sad considering that its the title) well last night I got Mametchi married to Chantotchi!!!!! After the wedding Mametchi said to his family with a smile on his face ( Get out of here you losers I told you that I was the star!!!!) Then his family left never to return. After that they had the two babies and Mametchi evolved into Papa Mametchi and his wife evolved into Mama Metchi. Then the family left two eggs they both hacted into Mimi fuwatchi ( I think thats the babies name) one boy and one girl. After a hour (Whitch seemed like the longest hour of my life) They evolved Into Mametchi as my main and cha Mametchi. Having a pure family is pretty cool I noticed that occasionly when you press c the whole family comes on the screen then there little dog thing runs up close to the screen then runs back then the family apparently scares the dog and then Mametchi and cha Mametchi give there parents a angry face and cha Mametchi gets a little tornado thing over her head.

(Papa Mametchi) Hello again people were you idiots starting to think that your favorite trash talking Mametchi is gone? WRONG!!! Im still here just in a diffrent form!!!!

(Mametchi) Dad why are you so full of yourself don't worry guys unlike my father Im not a jerk

(cha Mametchi) Yeah daddy why are you so mean!!!!!

(Mama Metchi) Why did I marry you.......

(Chantotchi) Hey guys I know that I wasn't mentioned in this log so much but I had fun being in it.

(Sukatchi) Yeah we weren't mentioned to much but we had fun.

Good bye Chantotchi and Sukatchi I'll miss you guys.....(*sniff)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! AVIAN DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :wub: :p :( :( I know I was trying to take bad care of him but I didn't take bad care of his hunger hearts just his happy hearts did he die of bordom? He probally got sick and I didn't notice.... Im sorry Avian. I got a new egg hatched it it was a boy and I named it Avian again. I took care of it for a hour and then it evolved into a Tamatchi. On a lighter note I saw a new animation at school yesterday it showed mametchi pouring a chemical in a tube and a little explosion came out and every one started freaking out it was a little funny. I picked up Coco yesterday and I saw him singing. I also made Coco use the toliet yesterday.

(Coco) Good bye Avian you were my best friend!!!!!!!

We will all miss you Avian have fun in tama heaven!!!!!!!

Hello guys..... mot that much really happened today at school but I did get my families bonding to 100% today. I also got Avian to go to school today. But other than that nothing really happened.

(Avian) Hello guys I am in school now I really like it.

(Papa Mametch) NERD!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! ;) ;) :p :unsure: Not again my new Avian DIED!!!!!!!! Thats it Im never going for Gozaratchi again, he's cool and all but not worth killing my tamas over!!!!!! Ill reset my tama tomorrow unil then I'll wait for my V3 Coco today. If you guys are wondering when Im going to mate my Mametchi it might be a while because I quite like having a Mametchi and a pure family. Like I said Coco could be evolving any second now!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I hope I get :wacko: . I feel so bad for killing two of my tamas though........ :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :blink: . I normally take great care of my tamas but that dumb Gozartchi corrupted my mind!!!!!! Im sorry you two!!!!!

(Coco) Why do all my friends die!!!!!! :D

Hey guys Coco evolved last night he evolved into some penguin thing sorry I don't know the name but I'll get it tomorrow. I reset my 4.5 yesterday and It hatched into a boy again and I named it Avian again. I took care of it for a hour and then it turned into Tamatchi. Ive been taking great care of my V5 lately I dunno I just want to give Mametchi the best care possible.

(Mametchi) Hey Mametchi 3D thanks for taking such good care of me!!!!!

(Papa Mamatchi) Big deal he took great care of me to but you don't see me kissing up to him!!!!

Thanks Mametchi ;) ;) :blink:

Hello guys on Friday night I mated my Mametchi He evolved into Papa Mametchi and his wife evolved into Mama Metchi they had three babies 2 MimiFuwatchis one girl as my main and a boy and a Futabatchi girl. Im I raised them for a hour then my main chold evolved into Sakuramotchi and then the other two evolved Mousetchi and Tororotchi. Avian evolved on friday to he evolved into Young Ura Mametchi this gave me a sighn that I should go for Hyottokotchi again I sorta liked having him and hes pretty cool. I saw Coco come up close today I found out he looked more like a duck then a penguin I still hadnt found out his name......I have something very important to say..... The day that Mametchi got married with tears in his eyes he told every one they had to leave because he gpt married.... Every one agreed to leave exept for Papa Mametchi he refused to leave after a long fight bewtween father and son Mametchi was forced to chase his father out Papa Mametchi ran so far and so fast that he was not paying attention to where he was going.....he ran strait off a cliff....

(Mametchi Spirt) Muhahahaha!!!!! Even death cannot seperate me from this log!!!! Im still here!!!!!

On Saturday I got my families bonding to 100%. Nothing else really happened on Saturday..... Ive been raising my family laid back because Im trying to get Kutchipatchi so I can get the Kutchipa family. My family should evolve any moment now and the same goes with Avian to Avians stats are funny 358, strengh 112, goregess 2... Yeah I know my gorgess is pretty bad but I really don't care about it to much. Coco turned 6 today I hope he gets the Match Maker.

Hey guys last night my family evolved here is what they evolved into.

Sakuramotchi=Shelltchi

Mousetchi=Korokotchi

Tororotchi=Cha Mamecthi

Avian also evolved he evolved into Ura Mametchi then after playing with Ura Mametchi for 7 seconds he evolved into Hyottokotchi. I also figured out the name of the Character Coco evolved into its name is Megatchi.

Hey guys Coco got the macth maker today he married a Hanatchi....It seems kind of wrong. Oh well he had a baby boy (Whats up with all he boy characters Ive been getting I used to always get girls but now its the other way around) I got a Easter Event on both my v3 and v5 on the v3 I watched as a rabbit pushed a egg off the screen and ON V5 the familly stared at a rabbit holding a bunch of eggs with stars on them.

(Shelltchi) Yay Easter is almost here!!!!

(Mametchi Spirt) Who cares!!!!!

Wow I forgot how cool it is to have Hyottokotchi, almost every thing he does is kind of funny. When he is far away he looks like a elefant inside a strawberry, when he is close up he looks like a kid in a hoodie I saw him brush his teeth many times now and he looks a little weird when he does it. Avian got a job yesterday I picked the circus job, it seems to go good with him. Coco's been coming up to the screen a lot lately he used to rarely come up but know he's been doing it every thirty minutes. I've been making my family use the toliet a lot more I used to never catch them when there about to use the bathroom but now I always do.

(Papa Mametchi) Hey kids Easter coming what do you what for Easter?

(Shelltchi) Candy!!!!

(Cha Mametchi) A book!!!!!

(Korokotchi) A million dollars!!!!!

Latest posts

Back