The Lost Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchilover

Reaction score
"WHAT am I going to do?" Mimi wailed. "Where am I?"

"You're with us." a soft voice said.

"W-w-what? Who said that?"

"I did."

A Maskitchi stepped out of the whiteness, seeming to come from nowhere. Instead of wearing red, he wore black. His eyes were narrowed, firm but somehow gentle and understanding. "What is this place?" Mimi asked, a little more bravely this time. "This is T-Space." "T-Space? What's that? I've never heard of it before."

"T-Space is where Tamagotchis go when their eggs fail. Your egg's batteries lost power, and you were sent to T-Space. Until your owner replaces the batteries, you will stay here. Some of us have just arrived, like you. Others have waited years for their owners to remember them. Many have no luck." the maskitchi said a little sadly. "I have waited hundreds of tamagotchi years for my owner to come back. But I cannot leave for Tamagotchi Planet, nor can I die. I am trapped in time." Tears filled his eyes, but he fought them back.

"Do you have houses here? Food?" Mimi asked eagerly. "Houses, yes. Food, no. We are trapped in time. So we do not need to eat. There is no food anyway. All we have are things that tamagotchis happened to have when their eggs failed. But please enjoy it here. We have tamagotchis of all ages, old versions and new. I am sure you will make friends."

"Yes." Mimi said, smiling a shaky smile...

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back