The Lost Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchilover

Reaction score
"Are all the tamagotchis here in T-Space this sad?" asked Mimi, looking around the white area. She saw a young mimitchi, a memetchi and an itchigotchi heading her way. The maskitchi beckoned to them with a brown, dry finger. "No." the maskitchi replied. "Many are actually happy that they were sent to T-Space. They had cruel owners who did not care if their batteries ran out; therefore the egg batteries were not replaced. They have accepted T-Space as their real home. They've forgotten their owners, and their lives when they were in their eggs."

Mimi thought about what it was like to never have a loving owner. Never to be fed, played with, or even noticed. And to never know the comfort of a bed or praise. This brought tears to Mimi's eyes, but she fought them back as the three tamagotchis approached her with warm smiles.

"Hello." said the memetchi. "Did you just arrive here? I've never seen you before." "Oh, yes." Mimi replied a little too eagerly. "My name is Mimi. What's your name?"

"I'm Chi. This is Juju," the memetchi said, gesturing to the young mimitchi, "and this is Coal. Nice to meet you."

Coal the itchigotchi said, "Do you want to come to our house? You look very tired. We can play some games if you want."

"Sure." Mimi replied. "C'mon Mimi, it's this way." Juju said with a light voice. "Goodbye. I suppose I will see you around...I guess..."

Her voice trailed off as she was led away by her new friends. "If you need any help, I am three houses down from where your friends live." the maskitchi said. With that, he sauntered away.

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back