The Lost Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchilover

Reaction score
"So, Mimi, how do you like it here so far?" Coal asked. "Oh, it seems wonderful! I don't exspect to be here long though. My owner might replace the batteries any minute now."

The smile fell from Coal's face. Juju and Chi looked confused. For a minute they walked without a sound. Mimi felt very awkward, but she didn't know what to say. "What is the...o..w..w..n..ee..r you speak of? Is that a kind of tamagotchi? I've never heard of an owner before." Coal said, breaking the silence.

"My owner was who took care of me. They're a species called a human. They're over a hundred times bigger than us."

"Are they monsters? Chi asked incredulously. "Some are. But many aren't. My owner loved and cared for me. She never forgot me." Mimi sighed.

Juju, who had been quiet all this time, finally said, "Here we are at our house, Mimi. We don't have a bed for you yet, but we can get you one out of the closet."

The house was tiny, maybe about three tamagotchi egg lengths in diameter. There was no roof. A tiny table sat in the middle. Three beds sat in a row near the table. A corner of the house--which was more like a room--had a pile of toys and a bed. Mimi guessed it was the closet. As Coal pulled out her fluffy white bed, she said to herself,

"To live in T-Space will be an awfully big adventure."

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back