The Lost Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchilover

Reaction score
"Hey Mimi, wanna go roller skating? We have an extra pair for you." Chi said. "Well, how will we find our way back? There are no natural landmarks." "Of course, silly." Chi replied, rolling her eyes a little. "We use other people's houses as landmarks. Come on, let's go!"

And so they did. The four of them zigzagged all over T-Space, waving to fellow tamagotchis and talking. Mimi learned a little about the others:

Chi, the memetchi, had been in T-Space the longest. She lived for about ten TY's (Tamagotchi years) until Juju had arrived. The poor young mimitchi was sick, tired and scared when she arrived. "I was lost in T-Space for an entire year until that maskitchi found me and took me here," Juju had said airily. "I refused to even talk for months. I just couldn't understand what was happening. Eventually Chi coaxed me to live a normal life here."

Coal had come along not too long after that. After about half a year, a skinny, weak itchigotchi had appeared at their doorstep. Chi and Juju welcomed them with open arms. They'd been living together nearly fifteen TY's when Mimi showed up.

Meanwhile, Mimi's owner was frantic...

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back