The Lost Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchilover

Reaction score
Mimi and the others were deep in conversation when suddenly, a loud siren screeched like a marutchi throwing a temper tanturm. "EERNT EEEERNT ERNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!" it wailed. Mimi let out a high pitched scream. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?" she yelled.

Meanwhile, the other members of T-Space did not even seem to notice. The ones outside sighed and started going back to their houses. Coal, Juju and Chi tried to calm her down as the siren finally faded. "Since there's no nighttime here, the siren tells us when it's time to go to sleep." Chi explained to the confused mimitchi. "Oh. Okay. Let's get in bed. I do feel rather sleepy." Mimi remarked. They all got in their beds. "Did you enjoy your first day here, Mimi?" Coal asked after a minute. "I'm not sure. I was so scared at first, but I feel better about it here now."

Chi, Juju and Coal fell asleep minutes later. But Mimi lay on her bed looking up at the blank T-Space sky. Do I really like it here? Do I want my owner to come back now? Do I really want to stay here forever? Mimi questioned her mind. No, I shouldn't think that. Mimi told herself firecely. This is not my home. I don't belong here. I shouldn't get used to it here. I won't be here long. This is a place for tamagotchis in poverty. I belong in my egg. I will not go from riches to rags. It couldn't happen to me.

Mimi never fell asleep that artifical night. She fought with her conciencious all night long.

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back