The Lost Sean's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Lost Sean

Reaction score
Welcome to...

[SIZE=14pt]The Lost Sean's Tama Log[/SIZE]

I guess you have stumbled upon my log... This is a sacred place of merriment where I shall keep track of all my adventures in taking care of my Tamagotchis. Hopefully it will be as fun a read as it will be for me writing. If you happen to have any comments, questions, access to government secrets, or angry tauntings please feel free to PM me.

tama.jpg

ENTRY NUMBER: 1

Friday- March 2nd, 2007

2:33PM

Although my tama is not freshly born it is still 0 years old and I thought better late to star a log than never. If you need a visual of my tama I have provided a lovely picture above which includes it's name and other such vital information.

As I have been at work today... I have not had the most time to play with it so instead I have been cramming sweets and popcorn in it's mouth to keep little Akai happy. I say "little" with the very slightest meaning possible since for being a zero-year-older he his about 31lbs. I know, I know... cry abuse if you must... but I promise I will excersize the heck out of him tonight. Normally I am addicted to Shape and will play it for hours on end, like I did with his mother- Kyo. She was 9 years old when the scary, wrinkled matchmaker came and insisted she choose a mate by crudely saying, "LOVE?"

He was concieved while I was in a Pizza Hut (for the first time in like 5 years).

I have decided to start him off on a strictly Sushi diet with a lot of variation in what he snacks on. I have never had a large weighing Tama before so I am kind of thinking that he'll be a bit of a porker... if you see me out in public laughing evily and repeadedly pressing the B button you'll know I'm saturating him with fat...

I guess that's it for now.

His current stats are as follows:

Pencil- 7

Sparkle- 2

Flower- 12

His Training level is:

3 bars

Current Points:

9221 p

The Lost Sean-out! :wacko:

Entry Number 2

Ahhhh! I got sick over the weekend and completely left out what happened.

I can't exactly remember the details, but I now have a gozarutchi...( :) )

I am really, really excited about this as it's one of those tamas I mostly do not get often. I came across it in a weird way... instead of playing with it, which I know I promised, I kept spoiling it with sweets.

That's all for now...

Latest posts

Back