the love of a tama.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cold Feet" is an expretion meaning ummm...like you are not sure about something. Liek some people get cold feet when they are getting married so that means they are not sure about getting married. get it?

"Cold Feet" is an expretion meaning ummm...like you are not sure about something. Liek some people get cold feet when they are getting married so that means they are not sure about getting married. get it?
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx! Let's get on w/ the story...

"why aren't you sure about it? dont we love each other vary much? i think that this is the perfect time for us to get maried, and be with each other forever........." said dylan, sounding a little disapointed.

"it's, just,... i dont know. i dont feel right about it, like when you get the feeling that someone is waching you." replidem beth, alomst wispering.

"i know whats wong. it hapens to me when i get so exsided im not sure about it. :) come on, as sone as we go to my house you'll feel beter. trust me!" said dylan happy again. he took beths hand and they walked to his house.

"hey, why havent you given me the ring yet huny? aren't we sapost to be selabrating?"

that night dylan called the cherch and told them about the weding. they made plans for it at 2:30 the nexed day :angry: . that night they couldn't sleep because of it. and the strangest thing hapend, beth and dylan had the same dream....

and the chickin ate all the people (or tamas, it is a tama story) and them! :rolleyes: then the some how blew up the chickin. and a devlegotchi came and made them davorse right after they were married! :nazotchi: :mametchi:

right then beth woke up (this isn't a dream any more, it's what is hapaning in the story). dylan was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mimitchi: :blink: :kusatchi: :p

She found Dylan getting ready for the wedding. But... at the wedding a giant chicken came and ate the people and someone blew him

up and a devilgotchi came and the WEIRDEST thing happened. It turned into an Angelgotchi. But then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back