the love spark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettyboop66

Reaction score
This story begins inside a small electronic egg where 3 young tamagotchis where starting a fight that the oldest star was trying to fix

"look now i am going to the match maker and thats final." she said looking quite angry "look we still have 48 hours before the man off

of love me not gets here to match us up with some one ! " exclaimed the smart one Suma "I am so handsome i deserve to go " said the

big headed one Scrap they went on and on like this and then out of the distance another tamagotchi family was having the same

arguement and they where getting closer. "look" star said "there is the slightest possiblitly we will be connecting with them so can we

shut up please ! * she said quite loud but she was right they did connect with them and this is what happend "hello" star said looking

cheery " hey" said this strapping young tamagotchi called sound "oh um this place is a bit small " said scrap "don't be rude" star said

angrily. Sound did not look pleased as scrap handed him a rather undelightfully smelling present.Sound opend the present and was

suprised to see a big poo "uhh get out of my family home NOW !!! " so of star,scrap,and the quiet summa went

" he wasnt nice horrid i mean uh come on it was a joke " said scrap "yes he was quite harsh who could marry a man like that" said summa argreeing with scrap

"uh oh yes no not a man like him no " star said but inside she knew she found the on she was looking for

and secretly so did Sound but they could never meet up alone both families where now enimies so star thought of a plan

stars plans didnt seem to work so she spoke up loud and clear to her fanily and said .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back