The Lucky 7-7-07 day.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama*Lover

Reaction score
Did anything good happen to you on 7-7-07? Personally, nothing really for me. I'm interested to see what good luck happened to you ^_^

Nope, nothing at all. Personally? I really don't believe in that sort of thing. ^_^

~TGD

Bff of TxAxLxS

I'm not at all superstitious... so I don't really pay attention to dates.

Last weekend was nice - went shopping, went to a party... but can't really call it a "Lucky" day - just a regular nice Saturday :lol:

No, not really. It was kind of just a regular day for me. Nothing special. :mellow:

I don't really believe in luck, wether good or bad..

I honestly don't remember what happened that day XD

I do remember all the hubbub last year about 6-6-06. You know, because of the devil? Whatever. It's silly to me.

Oh I didn't even notice the date of 7-7-07. Anyway that day I was on vacation with my family and my best friend came with her family. But on taht day I got sort of half-way through in my Zelda game.

Did anything good happen to you on 7-7-07? Personally, nothing really for me. I'm interested to see what good luck happened to you :p
Nah besides a friend's birthday coming and going. The 13th really was a decent day.

Nothing really happened to me on the 7th... I heard there was a baby born that day that weighed 7 lbs. and 7 ounces - That's pretty Lucky. :B

I honestly don't remember what happened that day XD
I do remember all the hubbub last year about 6-6-06. You know, because of the devil? Whatever. It's silly to me.
Huh? I don't know what you mean...what happened last year? :eek:

Well I didn't do anything but go to the mall with my mom and had watched a movie...does that count?

Nothing really happened to me on the 7th... I heard there was a baby born that day that weighed 7 lbs. and 7 ounces - That's pretty Lucky. :B
That's what my cousin's daughter weighed o.o

I didn't even realize that until you mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back