The mad Marutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a evil <a href="https://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=spy&v=56">spy</a>....

hi sam, how du u get piccys

Last edited by a moderator:
CARRY ON THE STORIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This story has got totally confusing I going to let someone else to carry on

mistery ive told u 2 times click on your name and at the bottem of where it ses wen u first join it will have the sentance change avatars click on it and u will see all of the avatars :mellow:

horrible little tamagotci who killed people with sledgehammers. (Kyley didn't know) and so kyley went with freddie and freddie...

clone of ...............

hi mametchi lover! how do you get pictures?

...under cover secret spy sent on a mission to reaveel an evil masked nija named "Super Destructer".... :mellow:

(bye i got ground from tamatalk because i was on it 2 long for a day and i'm going on holiday so see ya on the 27 of june)

Last edited by a moderator:
And a bat winged maskuratchi saved them!

and then super destructer came and got kyly and chaza and stated to bite kyly's liver guts and all his insiden and there was nothing more then a Mametchi came named Sam and got a sledge hammer out a knocked super destructer into the air and Sam told chaza to get out of his site chaza said no then they had a fight it was Sam with his sledge hammer and Chaza with his very strong sheild...

(please make chaza win)

..... the cop at the police station that Chaza had run into. He wanted to find out about Chaza, how he died. He pretened to be friends until Kyley told him that she liked him and wonders why guys like him were hard to find these days. Freddie was so flattered that he forgot about his undercover mission abd began dating Kyley UNTIL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back