The Magic Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_fan07

Reaction score
One day Patty :mimitchi: and her best friend Fred :D were walking through town.Then, they stumbled on nuclier waste! "NOW MY DRESS IS RUINED" yelled patty. " I wish nobody can see me" Patty them turned invisible! "Where did u go?" asked Fred. "I wish i could see patty. Hey! I can c u now! I wish we had chocolate bars!" Then chocolat bars appeared in their hands! The waste made them magic! They weren't goin to tell people but.........

sadly Fred's tongue slipped.

One day when times where rough he thought 'if only i could be honored by the king. then evrything would be perfect. i dont think i shall tell Patty tho. or tell about her' so off he went to the king and told him to that he had magic powers. the king, sly creature he is said "prove it."

so fred said " i shall get u the perfect queen with a flick of my wrist"

and that he did. now the king was frightened so he ordered Fred to be hung. Hangings were rare in TamaTown so evryone came to c it. hearing about it, patty came to. when she found out fred was the one to be hung she ran to her bedroom, crying and wished...

that she too could be with fred. all of a sudden, she was being hung too. they came up with an idea. they would wish themselves out of the ropes. when they dissapeared, everyone yelled get the oddballs! Patty tripped and.....

and yelled "noooooooo!Fred go without me!" because secretly she loved Fred but fred but fred loved not her but...

the ugly :mimitchi: down the street. she always pushed patty around. Patty then wished her self to be at a zoo, but, she was also thinking of how hungry she was, so she ended up at..........

zoo restraunt w/ a burger in her hands! and there was Fred holding hands with Katie the ugly :mimitchi: from down the street! when Fred realized Patty was about to die he took katie and was taking her on a date and was just about to make a porposal!

I'm sorry Katie. But I love someone else now, and if this makes you feel better she is going to die without me. All Katie said was "Goodbye" and ran off. So Fred kissed Patty and she said "I love you". And they lived happily ever after. Or at least they thought so, And they forgot all about Katie and her secret plans. :unsure:

Then, The king appeared and yelled "THERE THEY ARE!!! GET THEM!" Patty and Fred thought "huh?" then, they were trapped in a net. They then..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back