The Magical Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBScool

Reaction score
It was a lovely day in New Zealand, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and there was no crime anywhere to be seen. A purple light went across the sky like a blink of a eye. Oh no, the evil Bat of Tama :huh:

What was New Zealand going to do, was NZ doomed but....

Then a Young girl that was 9 took down the guaint that blocked the sun and was frezeing NZ.But the the guint.......

the 9 year old girl found a peice of metal and hit the evil bat on the head and then

the bat got really mad and blew fire out of it nose at her and she said " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME!" Then a girl that was seven saved her...

She said "No! I will not! My momma told me not to give money to strangers!" then the littler girl who was seven threw a Tamagotchi at her, then ran away. But the tamagotchi had secret powers...

This tamagotchi could control humans. It could make the human do anything it wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back