The Mailman always delivers me poop?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsBar2501

Reaction score
"Someone just send me a bowel movement" Screamed TBONE, my Shimashimatchi. The mailman sent me a BM like 3 times in a little package. What does this meeeaan?? :D

It's on my Music Star btw.

Also, will the Gotchi King always send me points, because he hasn't sent me any today or yesterday and I don't have enough points to feed my tama. :wacko:

Halp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting poop in the mail loads of times is just bad luck! ;)

The mailman can comes at loads of different times throughout the day. The fact that most of the ones you got were poop is just unlucky. Just be patient, and I'm sure the King will send you something soon. :huh:

It's just luck. One time on my V.4 the robber came 6 times. The last time I had no money left for him to steal. :p :p :p :p

My poor Chamametchi Toadette has like no points at all and the King only comes like once a week, so I gotta pause her to prevent her from getting hungrier, and the only way She can get money is by connecting to my V5, but it takes forever to get enough money

Poor Toadette..... :(

This has happened to me.It's like when you don't practice enough with your band the Mailman will deliver you poop and not enough points(It say this in the insturctions).

yeah when i get mail it is always poop only one time i got a heart it actually annoying to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back