The Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saitra

Once upon a time there was a Mametchi named Ann. She was inlove with a Gozarutchi named Zach. They were a sight! They went everywhere together. Then one day............... :rolleyes:

A big giant storm came and picked Ann up. But then Zach came to the rescue and...

thats when they became inseprable, they moved to TaMiami a place where newlyweds spent most of their time on planet tamagotchi there Ann laid an egg and Quadruplet tamagotchis were born they were 2 boys, 2 girls they were named.....................

Lee, Sarah, Mike and Jake. Soon all the boys turned into Gozarutchis and the girls turned into Mametchis. Then Ann and Zach went to a Tama restaurant by themselves called, "Le Tama Eats". Then out of the kitchen came out a huge, ugly, mean.................

...ate the monster and then one of the babytchis (sarah) turned into a kinakomotchi!! and the rest turned into Marutchi's and later on Jake and Lee turned into an Onionitchi and Sarah turned into a young mimitchi and Mike turned into a Ichigotchi.and Jake loved strawberrys and started to bite on Mike! Mike said "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! GET OFF ME!!!" and Jake said "......YOUR MIKE??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i thorght you where a giant srawberry!"

they were getting older then Lee went POOF into a Memetchi! Lee said "WOW!!"

then Sarah went FOOF into a Mimitchi and Sarah said to her self "YES i love mimitchi's!" and then PAAH mike turned into a Mametchi and Mike is like "woohoo im sexy!" and then Jake goes PEEF jake turned into the secret charater....NAZOTCHI!!!! Jake says "YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and every one stares at Jake..............

And then a mob of rabid TamaFanatics came in the door drooling, saying, in professional caveman style,

"Where Nazotchi? Where Nazotchi?"...

(P.S. This is me at first mention of either Nazotchi, Hanatchi, or Mimitchi :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: what?)

and then the tamafantics jumped on jake and jake said

'whoa ladies only!!!'

then out of the crowd, jake saw the cutest most beautiful mimtchi eva! his eyes were glued from the start. he walks up to her and says;

Those words I that you posted and I edited in red ARE NOT ALLOWED ON TT. CHILDREN UNDER 8 ARE ON TT. IF THEY PICK UP THIS LANGUAGE AND SAY IT IN PUBLIC.... no offense BTW. PLZ reread the rules in my sig.
OOPS SORRY TAMA TALK!! B) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back