The matchmaker hasn't come yet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furryramen

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]My Tamagotchi is 20 years old and the matchmaker hasn't come yet. Is that normal? Also, i know I've asked this question but i don't know how to access that forum i asked it in, so what do I do with the gotchi points I get in Tamatown? Thanks for any answers [/SIZE] <_<

The matchmaker start to visit when your tama reaches the age of 6 or 7. If your tama is 20 years old, it's probably too late. Is it an old person? Is it a connection/connexion?
Yes it's and old person. I don't know what connection is, but my Tamagotchi is v4 if that helps. Is my Tamagotchi going to die or just stay old? <_<

[SIZE=12pt]My Tamagotchi is 20 years old and the matchmaker hasn't come yet. Is that normal? Also, i know I've asked this question but i don't know how to access that forum i asked it in, so what do I do with the gotchi points I get in Tamatown? Thanks for any answers [/SIZE] :unsure:
I'm afraid it's too late, unless...you can TRY connecting with another oldie...

IS yours an ADULT, or an OlDIE?

'metchi <_<

I'm afraid it's too late, unless...you can TRY connecting with another oldie...
IS yours an ADULT, or an OlDIE?

'metchi ;)
It's an oldie :mellow: So now do I just restart my Tamagotchi or wait and see if it dies? I don't know if it's just going to stay like that until i kill it..

i am still annoyed at that idea my sister got an oldie once but she cose to while you had nothing to do with this.

also if your tama is an oldie if you took care of it well it can go way past the new year before it dies of age i found a site where a person got the age past 99 days

Latest posts

Back