the matchmaker isnt coming!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she might come today or tommrow...mines turned 7 yesderday and the matchmaker came to visit me today at 10:30 am...

My Kuchipatchi had to wait until he was 7 also to get a visit from the Match Maker. The matchmaker will visit anytime between 7-10 yrs old

Last edited by a moderator:
What ? 3 years?! Impossibile...Mine came at 8 years old.
lmao take no offense,but next time read some of the posts instead of jumping in reading the recent post and assuming, :p asumptions can be deadly mind u

:p i'am really worried my match maker did'nt come when it was seven eight nine and ten eleven twelve thriteen fourteen fifteen seventeen eighteen

please help

What happens if she arrives but you miss her?

lmao take no offense,but next time read some of the posts instead of jumping in reading the recent post and assuming, :p asumptions can be deadly mind u
You are right, I'm really sorry. ;)

:( i'am really worried my match maker did'nt come when it was seven eight nine and ten eleven twelve thriteen fourteen fifteen seventeen eighteenplease help
Yes is it possible she came, but you just missed her?

I have one question related to this topic....My tamagotchi is a version 3...and well if I fast forward the time everytime my tamagotchi agaes (she is 6 yrs now) to 9:59 , wait a minute..6:59, wait and then 2:59 and wait...will the guarnntee that I wont miss the matchmaker??!

my tamas a v4 (i am so lucky) and my tams alreadi 7 years old and the match maker hasn't come. should i be worried??? ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

my hanatchi is 7 years old today and i havnt seen her. i wont to keep the gen. going but im realll worried becuz its been 3 days since he bacame an adult! :eek: :rolleyes:
It's ok :eek: Some time's it can take a while for the matchmaker to come, just wait. She will usually come when your tama is 7, but it can take up to 9 days.

So don't worry, she will come :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back