THE MATCHMAKER JUST CAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
The Match-maker has just come. I can't connect my Tama to any other Tamas because my friends think they're "so out of coolness".

I think Tamagotchi's are the best toys in the world!!!!! {After DS lights, that is!!!}

My dear Star married another Tama that looked just like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o o

l l

( . )

( . )

( O )

U U <<<It looks something along the lines of that!!! It isn't listed, and I was wondering if it was rare or something??? :billbotchi:

Yours,

barky:)

My guess is that it might be a billotchi, but it really should be listed, unless the character chart only has the drawn picture of your tama rather than what it looks like on a screen. You can check the v3 character chart or if your tama is a v2, then check the v2 character chart since v2s have some characters that v3s don't have. Hope I helped! :hitodetchi:

:hitodetchi: I just had the same thing....and I think I have the same baby boy. its so cute. according to the chart its a Teletchi.

OMG me to i got the matchmaker to come 3 times and i got to generation 4 <_< so its so awsome isnt it everyone :blink: and whats that thing everyone has and its says eg colour=blue size=12 :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back