The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
The narrator of this story is a :unsure: .

Chapter 1: An alarm beeped. It was time to wake up and get ready for school. I did the usual stuff, brush my teeth... But when I went outside I saw the newspaper headline was printed extra bold. This could only mean one thing: Breaking news. I read the headline: "Mrs. Busybody, Tama-planet renowned matchmaker, passes away at 102." I was shocked. The kind old lady who had brought my parents together? Dead? This can't be. I read the article, just so I could be sure she was dead. "World famous matchmaker, Mrs. B. Busybody, passed away Friday in her home at age 102. 'She passed very happily, knowing she would be in a better place after she went to rest.' said PapaMametchi, a friend of Mrs. Busybody who witnessed her final moments on this Tama-Earth. A funeral for her will be held on Wednesday. The Tamagotchi King himself has stated he will appoint a new matchmaker by next Friday."

I was stunned. now I could be sure she was gone. She used to babysit me when I was young! "Hey, HanaMimitchi, have you got the newspaper?" Called out Sakuramemechi ( :furawatchi: ) my friend. "Yeah, and there's bad news." I showed her the headline. "Geez, I don't believe it!" said Sakura. Our bus came and we left for school. News of Mrs. Busybody's death spread like wildfire. When The bell rang to go in at school, several kids walked up to me to ask whether this was a rumor or not. I figured it would be less stress on me if I forget about it and go on. So, I proceeded with day as normal. Ugh. Gym class. First thing. I am the ultimate underachiever in gym, and I usually do well in other subjects. My gym teacher was there commanding 200 push ups from us all. To make matters worse, as bad as they were, he added 30 sit ups to it all. My arms ached, and I was trudged on by the teacher's hateful comments of "Useless cotton arms!","Pathetic egg suckers!" and "My grandma can do better than you!". He was about as kind as an Army Sergeant. But, an annocenment came opver the PA. I was just relieved I could get a break from the push ups so I could hear the announcements. "Will HanaMimitchi UriMametchi please come down to the office, HanaMimitchi UriMametchi , please. Thank you." said the PA. Uh-Oh. Why am I in trouble? "All right Hana, you're excused. but 100 pushups ups when you're back!" said the gym teacher. 'okay." I responded.

I slowly walked down to the office. Would I be suspended, or expelled? I didn't know. When I arrived at the office, I awaited my fate. "This letter from the King arrived for you." said the Secretary. THE KING . Wow. was in serious trouble? I opended the letter shaking. It read the following:

"Congratulations Ms. HanaMimitchi UriMametchi,

You have been offically selected as the new matchmaker. Training will begin today.

Yours,

The King." WOAH! This was crazy! Me? The new matchmaker? But I'm only in high school! How can I attend classes, do my homework AND go to work at the same time. A royal tama servant entered the office and bowed. He said "Miss UriMametchi, come with me." He led me to a blak limosene. He opened the door and let me in. "What the heck?" I

thought to myself. One minute I was doing pushups and working like the gym teacher's slave, and now I was being treated like royalty? Pauper to Princess in Under five minutes. Wow. There was a TV and a bar in this colossal limousine. I was going to royal castle for matchmaker training...

Continue on with Chapter 2!

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 2:

"Get up!" a Oniontchi stood above me.

I abruptly awoke. I looked around the room. Oniontchi told me to get ready. I got up and did as I was told.

When I was done getting ready I walked outside. Oniontchi was wating for me. He didn't look very happy. But then agian, he never did.

"Hurry up!!!!" Oniontchi yelled. I sighed and followed him. It took about half an hour, but we soon got to the Tama-Castle. It stood like a giant above me. My face was struck with awe.

The Tamagotchi King walked out of the castle, and my traing began.

I first greeted the tama king, he was really nice. I wished to ask him why he appointed me the matchmaker.

But I was afraid that I may seem rude.

I was led out of the king's room, and to my trainning room by one of the servants.

The servant, a young girl, about a few years older than me.

She told me," This is where Ms Busybody trainned as well. You will be trainned by-"

Just then, a strict-looking Marotchi came into the room and said, "ME, and its not going to be easy, young lady"

I gulped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back