The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But before she could say anything- beep!Beep! The maruchi was now a young mimitchi! :D she smiled and said, I have the perfect mate!

Then she left a itchigotchi for his mate. then the shy little partners where very shy at once then...

A Hinotamatchi popped out of no where and fell in love with the Ichigotchi. The Ichigotchi was horrified and ran off as the Hinotamatchi chased him. The young Mimitchi turned into Mimitchi and the Ichigotchi came back, then a mametchi. The Hinotamatchi had been left behind. The Mimitchi Yano and the Mametchi Karen then got married and had little babies, but they escaped so...

"Yano, we have to go faster!" screamed Karen "What do we do once he catches up with us?" "We need some sort of transport!" said Yano "But I do't think..." Suddenly there was a thump that made Yano let go of Karen's hand. He turned around and saw a Masktchi running away with some sort of bundle. "Noooooo!" yelled Yano, furiously and sprinted after them "That's my wife!!!..."

BANG

Yano had bumped into and lampost. He sat up and then... Karen and the Masktchi were gone. "No!" Yano sighed...

Then Karen attomaticly came back but the Maskitchi kidnapped her took her in a bag and rushed off Yano"NOOOO! MY WIFE"so he went off in search for Karen untl......

This is the final results of the story:

A little maruchi happily bounced along the road. Out of nowhere, the matchmaker appeared

but before she could say anything- beep! Beep! The maruchi was now a young mimitchi! She smiled and said “ I have the perfect mate!”

Then she left an itchigotchi for his mate; the shy little partners where very shy at once .

A Hinotamatchi popped out of no where and fell in love with the Ichigotchi. The Ichigotchi was horrified and ran off as the Hinotamatchi chased him. The young Mimitchi turned into Mimitchi and the Ichigotchi came back, then a mametchi. The Hinotamatchi had been left behind. The Mimitchi Yano and the Mametchi Karen then got married and had little babies, but they escaped so the parents went off in search of them, but the Hinotamatchi, now a Maskitchi Got to the children first.

"Yano, we have to go faster!" screamed Karen "What do we do once he catches up with us?" "We need some sort of transport!" said Yano "But I don't think..." Suddenly there was a thump that made Yano let go of Karen's hand. He turned around and saw a Masktchi running away with some sort of bundle. "Noooooo!" yelled Yano, furiously and sprinted after them "That's my wife!!!..."

BANG

Yano had bumped into a lamppost. He sat up and then... Karen and the Masktchi were gone. "No!" Yano sighed.

Then Karen automatically came back but the Maskitchi kidnapped her took her in a bag and rushed off Yano"NOOOO! MY WIFE". So he went off in search for Karen until the babies turned into two kinkomotchis. Yano hunted down the maskichi. “Get away from her!” said Yano. “Why should I. She was supposed to marry me! You took her away. Now she mine!” Said the maskichi. “Help me!”said Karen in a weak voice. “Us, too.” Said the kinkomochis. The maskichi stunned Yano and left. Yano broke the electrical trap, and deactivated the electrical chambers Karen and the kids were in. “C’mon, lets go.” Said Karen. At the gate the maskichi said, ”You shrimps think you can get away from me, huh.”

The maskichi started shooting lasers at the family. The family avoided the lasers and came Face to face with the maskichi on a cliff. “I’m warning you, LEAVE US ALONE!” said Yano. He punched the unnamed maskichi. He didn’t fall down. But the family punched the maskichi and he fell down. “We’ll meet againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!” Said the maskichi as he fell down the cliff, never to be seen again.

“Let’s go home.” Said Karen.

And they did. The kids were girls. They named the kinkomochis Amy and Stacey.

This story is concluded.

Last edited by a moderator:
but then she realised that he had got married to apile of poop!!
Not a good idea...

Let's just continue with the story and not notice that...

Not a good idea...Let's just continue with the story and not notice that...
Then Karen Passed out and turend into a :itchigotchi: and she wept and wept

then relized the maskitchi put a curse on her.She would be a itchigotchi FOREVER.Only if She admitted that she was really in love with a handsome marumimitchi.She would never admit it!Because she never loved him and if she admitted it she would turn into dust for lieing.She had a tough disicion.

Then Karen Met this :huh: ,And he asked her out.They went out,She fell DEEPLY in love with him.But little did Karen know it was the :ph34r: I am costume.They got married and karen fell under his spell and he took off his costume but Karen then did`in react(Because she is under the spell and she cant bereack out of it)She...

Then  Karen Met this  :huh: ,And he asked her out.They went out,She fell DEEPLY in love with him.But little did Karen know it was the :( I am costume.They got married and karen fell under his spell and he took off his costume but Karen then did`in react(Because she is under the spell and she cant bereack out of it)She...
*rewinds tape* The maskitchi died. He was never seen again. So Tamakiddy!!, Meowbark,your last post over there don't make sense with the rest of the story. We need do It about Amy and Stacey. Forget about the last 3 posts.

I'll start off...

The matchmaker [SIZE=21pt] 2![/SIZE]

Mrs.Busybody, obseved Amy and Stacey who were happily leaping across the path. Amy and Stacey met Mrs.Busybody. " I am the one whom untited your parents" said Mrs.Busybody. So she left 2 marutchi, then the kinkomochis evoved into :) s and the marutchis into :ichigotchi:s.

Continue this. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
*rewinds tape* The maskitchi died. He was never seen again. So Tamakiddy!!, Meowbark,your last post over there don't make sense with the rest of the story. We need do It about Amy and Stacey. Forget about the last 3 posts.I'll start off...

The matchmaker [SIZE=21pt] 2![/SIZE]

Mrs.Busybody, obseved Amy and Stacey who were happily leaping across the path. Amy and Stacey met Mrs.Busybody. " I am the one whom untited your parents" said Mrs.Busybody. So she left 2 marutchi, then the kinkomochis evoved into ^_^ s and the marutchis into :ichigotchi:s.

Continue this. :D
Ignore Your post.

Karen Broke out of the spell,Ran home,And was safe,Thats what she thought.

Ignore Your post.
Karen Broke out of the spell,Ran home,And was safe,Thats what she thought.
No, I like *santagotchi*'s post better!! It feel's nicer if you have a happy story and I don't think tamajoy will like that!

Don't ignore mine. I'm trying to make it make sense with the rest of the story. If the :angry: was seen again, he was never seen again so there's no point bringing him back in. Usually, they bring it down the generations so my part makes sesne. Ignore Tamakiddy!!'s post, don't ignore mine, then the whole story will make sense.

Don't ignore mine. I'm trying to make it make sense with the rest of the story. If the ^_^ was seen again, he was never seen again so there's no point bringing him back in. Usually, they bring it down the generations so my part makes sesne. Ignore Tamakiddy!!'s post, don't ignore mine, then the whole story will make sense.
Its hardly making sense,We never left...Oh fine,I will leave this story.Go on with ur little game.

then the kids (Amy and Stacy) said "wait mrs. busybody!" She didn't stop. "WAIT!" they yelled again. then she turned around, picked up the kids and well, kidnapped them. Then they went to mrs. busybody's home and then her husband came out of nowhere. "I told youI'd get us a kid," she said. then she put them in there new rooms and they didn't like the situation one bit. then they dicided to make a plan. it was _______

continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back