The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluidgirl85

Reaction score
The Matchmaker came up and it found a girl. Then it said Love: yes or no and I accidentally hit NO. On the instructions it says then it will grow old until it dies. I won't get the 2nd generation? Can I get the matchmaker back?? Or I'm just going to reset this...

Help?

If you click "no" the matchmaker will come back either later that day or another day!!!

Don't worry, she will also offer you different partners eachtime!! (did with me anyway) :D

I know this is an old post, but Someone that needs help might read this. I reset the time back to a minute before the matchmaker came, and she came back with another mate. You can do this until you find one you like. ;)

You mean you can mate tamagotchis without having another tama??

You mean you can mate tamagotchis without having another tama??
Yes...It is explained in the manual, after all.

Also if you say no to her, all you have to do is set the time one minute before she comes for example either 9:59am, 2:59pm or 6:59pm! She will just come back! :D

DON"T RESET. the matchmacker comes at 10:00am,3:00pm and 7:00pm. But she only comes when your tamagotchi is 6 years old or older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back