The matchmaker's secret

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything looked huge to them......then Sparkle said...IT'S NO USE!!!!WE CAN'T GET OUT OF HERE!!I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!

Then Martha Looked sternly at Sparkle and said if you want to sleep wait for later!!Do you want to get out of here or not!!Gagging won't do anything!!!!!!!!All we have to do is climb u that silk curtain there!It may be a ard task but we can do it!!Afterall~~Our back-up spaceship have been prepared invisible and available....

then Kuchipatchi asked ....... if we climb up there what are we going to do next??

Martha replied and said we have try and open the window lock.....Sparkle!!How did you break out of jail??

I useed my gigantic wrench of course then Martha hatched an idea....

Sparkle!!When we reach the top give me your wrench!!It may be strong enough to break the lock!!so they started their journey..the curtain was short so they use a nearby chair to get on... when they reahed the window Sparkle used her wrench and tried to break the lock as best as she can!!and SUCCESS!!!Everyone cheered but the owner reached out his hand trying to grab them this time looking as mad as a bull!!

The owner took the giant wrench and crazy-glued any place where they could get out of the v5 closed.

Then Sparkle found a screwdriver then escaped through the battery slot then screwed it back into its position.

How are we going to get out? asked Martha

Your not, said sparkle

The owner then made Martha play tea time.

"This is embaressing~!!!"Martha thought and then Martha had an idea "Ahah!"she thought and purposely did everything wrong and the owner was so angry he wanted to smash the tamagotchi then he gave it a chance,then Martha jumped everywhere around the screen and acted evil and the owner thought it was a fake so he smashed it and before the owner could stomp on them,the 3 tamas escaped "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?"sparkle shouted "I have an idea~"The kuchipatchi said and said " Windows ar made out of glass r-r-right?so even if it's locked,we can break the glass..." Kuchip[atchi said stammering a little "But what are we going to use?"Sparkle asked "Sparkle,what's in you're bag?"Martha asked with a smirk on her face "i have earings,diamonds,necklases and a toy hammer!"Spasrkle said "WHy do you carry a toy hammer?"martha asked "Hey i got it when i was just 2!"Sparkle said "HAnd it over!"martha said and hit Sparkle on the head with it "What's that for!?"Sparkle asked rubbing her head "That's for not telling us earlier,now borrow me you're diamonds!"Martha said "But you're not gonna hit me with that!"Sparkle said and handed over them and Marhta used the diamons to break the glass aND THE trio escaped and launched the invisible sp;ace-ship but the owner ran out on time and said "Even if you're not in my tama toy,having real living and moving tamagotchis are cooler!COME BACK HERE!!"The owner said rushing towards them

martha wanted to go into the tama box but she was human sized and couldnt fit...

they jumped on a speeding car but the matchmaker and her husband couldnt get on and they were allready 50 miles away.

then the matchmaker and her husband teleported onto the car.

the owner came on his car and grabbed _________(name of a tama) and went home

He grabbed Sparkle :) . Then grabbed an inoccent Tarakotchi. Tarakotchi escaped, but Sparkle <_< did not.

Everyone found out that the matchmaker (the old one) went back to Tamaplanet. Everyone (even Tarakotchi) went to a UFO and went back to Tamaplanet. Tarakotchi told what happened.

"So Sparkle is gone?" Martha asked. When everyone found out it was true they cheered.

Then the group returned. Tarakotchi said "I'm glad to be home. I was stuck in an Uratama like, forever.

There was a story." Tarakotchi explained "It is about the brave ones and the wicked one. It started with a mean devil who ruined love everywhere. Then the brave one had to travel across Milky way to fight against the devil. In the end, the devil dies"

Everyone was happy that love was restored.

The end!} :huh: Huh? Memetchi was telling the whole story?

Last edited by a moderator:
But when they tried to escape they got eaten by the familys new puppy and everyone else on tama planet was safe and they lived happely ever after but thats not all sparkel rose from the dog as an evil spirit and flew to tama planet and swore revenge on the world and when she made every peace of food vanish to starve the tamas to death she faild as the match maker planted fruit trees!!! then sparkel came to see her handy work!!

" WHAT NO IMPOSSIBEL WHO COULD HAVE RUIND MY PLAN!!!!!"

" ME THE OLD MATCHMAKER AND YOU WILL BE NO MORE!!!!"

"YOU CANT STOP ME YOU OLD HAG THIS WORLD WILL DIE IN MY HANDS I WILL MAKE YOU DISSAPER AND YOUR TREES!"

but the match maker destroyed her and won the fight for planet tama

THE END

*Comment removed*

*Edit* sorry, I got worked up

Last edited by a moderator:
But Tarakotchi came out of the dogs mouth (because it was opened) pulling everyone else out (remember, he is also a character too!). Tarakotchi jumped to tamaplanet (he has super jumps) and everyone else was saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back