The MEANEST Tamagotchi Site Ever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiV3

Reaction score
The Meanest Tamagotchi Site is Tamagotchi Humor Site. Go to Mimitchi.com and go to the Rated Links Section and Go to the Tamagotchi Humor Site. And see Why. :unsure:

lmao

i find that site amusing

its for people who totally hate tamagotchis if you do like them just dont go there...

i like tamagotchis i wouldnt do that to one if i hated them i would sell them on here or something.. (like thats gunna happen!) but i am selling my old one

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah! listen to Olber the Scout, she or he has a sence of humour! So do i! soo that meens you guys dont have a sence of humour! Even though i like tamas, i kinda like makin fun of em, HAVE SOME LAUGHS IN THAT SITE!( like using ur tama as a answering machine(bee-beeeep!!!-BEEEEEP!!!!!!!) )

That site made me and my tamas cry. I just had to play with them cuz they were so sad, the had happy haerts down. :rolleyes:

That site is stupid, mean and wrong! Here my question:

Have you ever seen a Tamagotchi humor site saying mean stuff about Tamagotchis that you wish you could go to the owner of that site and BLAST HIS/HER HEAD OFF WITH A SHOTGUN!!!???

That site is stupid, mean and wrong! Here my question:Have you ever seen a Tamagotchi humor site saying mean stuff about Tamagotchis that you wish you could go to the owner of that site and BLAST HIS/HER HEAD OFF WITH A SHOTGUN!!!???
Maybe this thread should be closed...

People.. calm down!

You really shouldn't go off in a mad fit and scream threats to him.

The person can file a report for harassment if you guys assult him and send him death threats. Have some common sense.

I like Kingdom Hearts. There's been so many mockery about it, I laugh it off.

I am getting ag uide to close this.

Ok, we all have different opinions. The site is humorous, but its only "Black" Humour, we dont have to get worked up about it...

Anyway, seeing the negative comments, better close this down.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back