The Meaning Of Life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate everything you have because you don't live forever. (Even though I hate life)

I think the meaning of life is just to "live by the moment".

Be impulsive, or be spontaneous, it doesn't really matter. Nobody really cares, just get out there and do something.

Think of someone smart like, uh... Albert Einstein. They just happened to have an idea and work on it.

The meaning of life is a Lego Block. XD Not really, saw that somewere...

I think it's to live life the way you want. Do anything you won't regreat, or just wanna do (Slap a bull XD) You only get one life.

What exactly is the question though? What do you mean by 'meaning of life'?
((-cough42cough-))
What I mean by 'meaning of life' is why do you think people were put on this earth? What is the purpose to man's existence in your opinion?

Btw, I hope some of you understand that I am not trying to decipher the meaning of life in this topic (that wouldn't happen) but rather what is your opinion on the whole thing?

I think life is a learning experiance. You're here to learn, not just math, but things that matter. Oh, and don't forget, every little thing happens for a reason.

And if you're still curious, watch monty python lol.

The meaning of life is a Lego Block. XD Not really, saw that somewere...
I think it's to live life the way you want. Do anything you won't regreat, or just wanna do (Slap a bull XD) You only get one life.
Just my own oppinion, of course, don't mean to offend anyone, but I believe in reincarnation. And heaven. I don't believe in you only get one chance and if you have a cruddy life oh well, I think that you get several lives and when you've learned what you wanted to learn then you go to heaven.

The meaning of life depends on the person, that's why no one can give one definition for it. :/

I think living life to the fullest. We never know what tomorrow will bring so we should just keep moving along even when we have the worst of days. (oh and i also believe in heaven and reincarnations)

Last edited by a moderator:
The meaning of life varies from person to person. Some might have religeous things, others might just have normal opinions.

As for me, I think the meaning of life is to achieve everything you want to and take every chance you have to succeed.

42 =DBut seriously? I believe that the meaning of life has something to do with the number 42.
Of course it doesnt, the meaning of life is 45 not 42 >:0 Psh I cant believe you forgot! xD

Anyway, to me there is no meaning of life, honstely I dont care.

in all seriousness?

i was thinking deep the other day..and i realize(in my opinion)that there is no meaning to life. i mean, we live, we do stuff, we die. does what we do affect others? maybe. but the pass away too. everyone does. And in the absolute end? everything will end, and all will be nothing.

that is what i think of =P

I..

HAVE A SOLUTION! 8D

-gets out supercomputer from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy-

Oh, great supercomputer, what is the meaning of life?

Computer says..

"Forty Two."

There you have it! Forty two!

----

I don't really know for sure, I guess. I don't stop to think about stuff thats religious enough like that..

But if you look at some bacteria, they deeply ressemble large animals. I don't think we arose out of a soup from the sea, I don't think we were put together by God, but I guess, I just sort of think we're here, the meaning and originality of life forgotten.

[SIZE=7pt]The meaning of life isn't a question that can be answered. No one is right, and no one is wrong.[/SIZE]

I'm a little confused about the number 42 myself in this topic. But i think life is a test, choose roads to go down, make decisions on your own, and live with no regreats!

"Life is like a movie its either happy, sad, funny, or scary but your the director"

~Mamitchi465

i think the meaning of life is being connected to family. Being there untill the end. Dosen't matter who they are, but when they pass on, you know you did a good thing. Life's short, thats all I gotts say. My Uncle Ralph died yesterday, turns out he had clogged arteries. he was only 36

To be honest, I think the meaning of life is what you make it. If your constantly depressed and sad, (When you can be happy and look forward, I mean. There are some seriously depressed people, and that I respect.) I don't think your life really has so much meaning.

Life. I think in life, you should look forward, meet people, do things. For when your gone, your gone. You go to heaven if you believe that it's there, that is. You go to the other place if your 'bad' too. Or there is other religions.

Meaning of life=Whatever you make of it, at least thats my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back