The Microsoft Virus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.

I'd better check and see if I have it. D:<

Edit: Typo

Last edited by a moderator:
MK, so most likely this is a Hoax used to scare Microsoft users.

But what I can say to do if this IS real;

Download Malware bytes here, if you don't already have a reliable Malware/Virus scanner [such as Norton or Spybot] https://www.malwarebytes.org/

Run a quick scan, then when it shows you the results I think there should be a fix option at the bottom of the window. If there is at all any Bugs, worms, or any of that.

I have been running scans with Norton all day with no luck, my computer is Windows and I've been going to lots of sites. Norton hasn't picked up on anything, and 360 is one of the better programs out there.

So it IS most likely a HOAX.

I just found out about this... It's midnight here already. I'm not infected... O; (Yeah. those sites work for me)

At first I got a lil' paranoid because ... I saw that episode of family guy. O; Then I got scolded. YAY.

Ahwell.. now I forgot what I was going to say...

It would be funny though... if it all was a Hoax... those news people would look so dumb. x_x

I mean april 1st? yeaaa

Ohnoes. I am scareded.

My computer is an Eee PC. Like, a mini laptop. I'd cry my lungs out if it gets infected, thats how much I care for my little baby.

I truly wanna know if its only for America. And if it's actually real. CUZ.THIS.IS.NOT.A.VERY.GOOD.APRIL.FOOLS.JOKE.>:|

Hopefully none of your computers get infected. I would die if I wouldn't be able to talk to Maria, Easterberry, Starfire and everyone else ever again.

........... My computer is a Windows XP.. I think now all I gotta do is hide the internet somewhere on my compy and we will be safe! He clicks on all ads if they look good. > :lol:

I just had a security Alert telling me to turn my Firewall on so now I have Firewall, Automatic updates, Malware protection and other security settings.

I don't think I have it on this computer, and I'm not sure about either of my other two computers.

But I'm guessing my laptop has the virus. xD I used to download lots of stuff...games, music, and things like that. I didn't know that you could get viruses. o.o

And lately my laptop has been acting up; shutting down unexpectedly, freezing constantly, etc.

So if any of thing, my laptops got it. I'm not using it today. =P

I'm at school right now, so I'll have to check my compy when I get home. :|

Our Firewall or whatever is still up, but about two weeks ago our virus checker stopped working, and neither my dad or I can figure out why. We've even emailed the company, but have not yet received a reply. :X

So hopefully our computer will be safe. I have a Windows XP, so it's relatively new... O:

Omg, I thought I had the virus then. But it was just my spaz of a computer playing up XD

I couldn't get onto the microsoft homepage, but then it was because the internet went down

I don't have it :)

I just knew that my amazing laptop would be a strong survivor.

I hope no one on TT's computer gets affected.

..That's the worst april fool's joke EVER! :(

[SIZE=7pt]EDIT- typo[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back