The Mimitchi-Part 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl777

Reaction score
"HE CAN'T GO BACK TO TAMAGOTCHI PLANET! HE WILL AND WILL ALWAYS SERVE ME!!! EVEN WHEN HE TURNS INTO AN OJITCHI!"

Mrs.Busybody got mad and ignored this comment. She just set the book on a table in the large front porch. She looked through her book, flipping the pages rapidly. Finally she said, "Look at this! A kuchipatchi! DO you love her?"

Digby stared at the page with a kuchipatchi.

"What's her name?", asked Digby.

"Her name is Cazie."

Digby was shocked, but happy. The kuchipatchi, who was trying to free him today, was also his friend and was going to become his wife.

but Digby knew one thing,"Yes, I love her. But, I must not marry her. I have to stay here and serve Love. I must."

The matchmaker cleverly replied," No! You must marry Cazie. Or you'll be stuck here forever. Love does not need you. I have found another servant. Don't worry, I've worked it all out."

"All right then", Digby said,"I guess I'll marry her."

Suddenly, Cazie popped out of no where and they were about to smooch when Love's voice demanded,"WHO'S MY NEW SERVANT??????????????????????? I NEED TO KNOW!!"

Mrs.BUsybody, who was still there, said,"I'm afraid that you, Love, cannot depend on other's for your lives. In fact, see how greedy and rude you were to Digby and me. THE WHOLE TOWN EVEN!!! I will make you serve yourself, that too when you're old and partially disabled!"

"I'M NOT OLD!!!"

"Well, you're about to!"

Love made a very wierd beeping noise and transformed into an Otokitchi!

The matchmaker, DIgby, Cazie, their daughters were all gone into a far off hotel.

Stay tuned for part 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may think it's over...but it's not. Part 4 has a very exciting twist!!!!

Latest posts

Back