the most AWESOME tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamigotchicutie

Reaction score
hi ok well I should've started this before their already teenagers but I wanted to have some fun so first of all I must tell you about my pets: by the way you may pm me to comment about this log

taylor: the totally cool and sweet boy

jamie: the adorable and cute girl

kyle the: fun loving comedy guy

it may be a bit shorter than the others because im starting from the first day of teenagers ok so plz enjoy i wake up at 8:00 and find my pets awake with pile of you know what above them i clean it up and feed them so that they aren't all dull during the day then we take sometime to play games we are all excited because tomorrow or the next day they will be adults i'm going to get either taylor or jamie to marry someone i want a mame family. :D B)

taylor: hey guys well be adults soon!!

jamie: i so have to catch up on teen magazine so when i'm an adult I can look cute!!!!

kyle: AWESOME when were adults we can live on our own!!

:unsure: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
it's time for the pets favorite part of the day well second favorite part of the day lunch is their favorite lol well it's time for them to play we are going to start off with a game of tv surfing then tea time they get hungry so well give them a yummy heart cookie next I pressed the c button on the main page and they have some bonding time.

^ ^

__

l__l

:D ;) :lol: ;) :( :blink: :huh: :p B) :) :unsure: B) :eek: :D

it's time for dinner they are quite hungry and they are happy they've only gotten sick once in their life!! wow!! hopefully I'm taking good care of them ok well I feed them bread not the most fancy thing in the world but it will do for now i'm way too excited for my pets they will be adults soon thats when the fun begins yay they are all excited especially taylor cause i'm most likely gonna chose him to marry someone else ;) :unsure:

i just have to keep writing it's really fun the pets are very happy and quite enjoying their time bonding again it makes me happy too well i feel like people think i'm jumpy and all excited but really im just in a normal mood and not bothering putting periods in lol ok so

the pets are just sitting around probably bored but happy

i wish we could watch tv

who needs tv when we can go shopping

knock knock (who's there?) hiya (hiya what)hi ya going to the show tonight hahaha actually it's not funny i need some better jokes ill go write them down :D ;) :unsure: B)

tonight i have to go out for dinner to a chinese restraunt i absolutley love chinese food and so does jamie

taylor and kyle love sushi it's their fave

anyways right now their hungry and happy is full thats good but their bonding level is at 60 I need to get it to 100 to get a mame family which I really want i used to want a meme family though :D :D my tamagotchis are a blended family and are in 1st generation oh yea their last name is kudo after that weird company [i couldn't think of anything else] [this is just extra stuff I forgot to put in before]

thanks for all the views guys B) ;)

hi it's morning again sorry i didn't put a reply in for bedtime i couldn't but their adults now yay!!

taylor is now a furikotchi and jamie is a violetchi and kyle is a mumitchi i really wanted a mametchi family but i didn't get a mametchi so i'm going to marry jamie since she's the only one from the smart family that looks nice on my tamagotchi to a mametchi if i can ok it was 8:00 when i woke up and then i fed them and let them play with items for a while.

i'm a furikotchi i look like a clock!!

im a beautiful violetchi i need to go put some new bows in my hair

im a mumitchi i look like a girl!! :huh: :D

:) B)

here i am again the kudos are doing fine just missing one heart for happy and one heart for hungry

Im gonna feed them and play a game after that bonding time has come i'll play tea time now their hungry and happy is full time for BONDING TIMEthey really enjoy it i think they look so cute i'm not done but is there something missing from my log if there is please pm me. B) :) :D :huh:

hi everybody i made a new chart for my tamagotchis feel free to use it i probably won't use it unless i have time to

:D :lol: :p ;)

TAMAGOTCHI CHART

TIME:::::::::::::ACTIVITY

8:00:::::::::::::FEED UNTIL FULL

8:15:::::::::::::GAMES

9:00:::::::::::::BONDING TIME

9:30:::::::::::::pLAY ITEMS&FEED UNTIL FULL

10:00:::::::::::::TRAIN

11:00:::::::::::::TAMA TOWN

11:30:::::::::::::FEED UNTIL FULL

12:00:::::::::::::GAMES&TRAIN

12:15-2:00:::::::::::::YOUR OWN FREE TIME UNLESS FEED 2:00:::::::::::::TRAIN

2:30:::::::::::::FEED

3:00:::::::::::::GAMES

4:00:::::::::::::TRAIN&FEED

5:00:::::::::::::BONDING TIME

5:15:::::::::::::YOUR OWN FREE TIME UNLESS NEED TO CLEANUP OR FEED

6:00:::::::::::::TRAIN&FEED GO BACK TO FREE TIME

7:00:::::::::::::pLAY ITEMS

8:00:::::::::::::FEED

8:30:::::::::::::GAMES

8:45:::::::::::::FEED SNACK

9:00:::::::::::::BEDTIME

B) :) :huh: :D

[SIZE=11pt]again i just finished training my pets i am going to feed them i won't be putting posts in later on sometime today because i am going to a movie and maybe getting icecream but if you liked my chart please pm me.[/SIZE] :D B) :huh: :)

[SIZE=11pt]hey guys what up my tamagotchis are doing ok there hungry and happy is at three i am going to fill hem both up they have to be healthy you know lol well lets see whats on my chart ionly use it every once in a while hmmmm..........it's almost time for tama town ill go herewhen it's 11:00 the kudo's have been wanting to say something to you here it is:[/SIZE]

hey guys thankyou for visiting this log!!

yep and enjoy it!!

i'm hungry

:p B) :ph34r: :)

here we are again it's time for us to go to tama town yayyyyyyy

could someone please pm me on how long it take for a tamagotchi to be allowed to use the dating show (sorry i keep asking for you guys to pm i just wanna know how you like this log)

ok taylor jamie and kyle lets go!!!!

i'll write something else later :ph34r: B) :) :p

i'm on a sucky computer right now it won't let me go to tama town so lets find something else to do on the chart here we go games thats sounds fun although the games on tamagotchis can get boring so were gonna play with some items to make them happy instead. :ph34r: B) :p :) where i am it's actually 11:08

hey guys here are the stats of my tamagotchis:

hungry****

happy****

bonds70%

generation1

220g

ok I was wondering i know i've asked you to pm me alot but no one ever answered so could you pm me about who I should marry I want a smart family taylor-furikotchi jamie-violetchi kyle-mumutchi thank you

hey guys here it's time for the kudos to speak they are doing great right now they look so happy:

im bored

me too.........I have an idea lets read[SIZE=14pt]fashion magazines!!!![/SIZE]

oh pleaseeeeeelike those are so boring(sarcastically)i have an idea lets go see a movie(green means thay all say something)ok!!!!

sorry i haven't been on for a while but i went out to do some stuff anyways i brought my tamagotchis they loved the movie we saw we saw walle anyways the kudos are happy and cheerfull although i still haven't decided who is going to get married i think it will be jamie i am going to marry her to a mametchi is that a good idea i hope so.

[SIZE=11pt]kudo family:[/SIZE]

that was a great movie

i know walle was so cute

i liked eve (the white robot)

heres another post for my tamagotchis i always keep my tamagotchis on my neck they are like pretty much there all day i have a pink strap that says girl power and its good to use because i also have a v3 so i can carry and take care of both of them (i never said, this logs about a v5)

the kudos were only trained once today the rest of the time i was busy so they aren't extremely happy but they are still good i think after a while you run out of things to say about your tamagotchis lol but don't worry there is still more for me to write :angry: :huh: :huh: :angry:

hi guys just wanted to let you know ill be posting more later on

time for the kudos to talk:

i hope i will be chosen to get married i don't want to go back to tama planet yet

i hope its me i am quite pretty

is that all you talk about being pretty!!!!everyday you say fashion magazine time for makeup!!!

geez i am not always like that!!!!well your always bossing us around and i do other things like gymnastics!!!!

guys stop now say your sorry it is time for bed anyways

taylor and jamie:eek:k i am sorry bedtime guys :blink: ;) :blink: :p B) :) :eek: :D

hey guys its the second day of being adults for my tamagotchis i can't wait to use the dating show tomorrow heres their stats:

hungry:*****

happy:****

bonds:70% blended family

generation:1

:p B) :kusatchi: :D :hitodetchi: ;) :p :(

[SIZE=11pt]kudo time[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]i don't wanna wake up[/SIZE]

morning already.....wait a minute today tamigotchicutie will chose who's going to marry!! :eek:

well then i'm getting up *runs down the stairs*

taylor and jamie:me too!!

hey tamigotchicutie are....

*jamie interrupts*you going to chose whose going to be married today?

i don't really care i don't want to get married i rather go to the water slides at tama planet :D

well....i've already decided who it's gonna be but i know you gies both want to but i decided to pick......(continued)

Latest posts

Back