The most irritating song ever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything by Ke$sha.

And Justin Bieber's new songs. I love One Time and One Less Lonely Girl. That's it.

I need you now - lady antebellum

it's getting overplayed where I live D:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need you now - lady antebellum it's getting overplayed where I live D:
Not here, lol, that or I need to turn the radio on more. I like it.

There's several rap songs that annoy the living crap out of me, but I don't know their names.

Anything by Justin Bieber Exept that song dunno the title where he goes baby baby ohhhh o_o? thats the only song that i like from him. thats it. the rest FAIL. And anything by lady gaga too!

^To me they are.Ke$ha's songs are fun to dance to though :) .I like Owl City, but I only sang I-Yaz to annoy you.

I used to really love Fireflies by Owl City, then it started being played EVERYWHERE to the point it drove me up the wall. So I guess I'll say that. xD And, I love Panic!, but you don't know how much the music on Folkin' Around gets on my nerves. I love the lyrics, but not the music. And I just really get irritated by Par De Cheval. xP

Pretty much anything by Justin Bieber/Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus/whatever music of that sort.

And let's not forget Three by Britney Spears. o.x

~Mew

Hey There Delilah.LOL.
OOOO:

SHJGFDAJHGCJ HOW COULD YOU.

Anyways, Bonnie Taylor-Total Eclipse Of The Heart. x_________x

ANNNDDDD...

Anything Pitbull. (Though I've only heard "I Know You Want Me" annnndddd "Hotel Room service". Sheesh. o.e)

But I'm sure the rest won't be a slight bit better.

Latest posts

Back