The most wonderful feeling...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inSANE

Reaction score
Last night when I was sleeping (on the floor :) ) I had a dream about the recent MCR concert (Thursday, April 3, 2008) I had gone to. And it was the WHOLE concert from start to finish> I mean every single detail! And when I realized I felt the same way to. The feeling, it was hard to explain. It was like when you got put dow alot and then you realize you will be okay. Like every bullcrap thing someone has said or done to you faded for a couple of hours. When you get to see your heros that help you get through every day. The ones who you look to for advice from quoted. Every thing bad melts away and is replaced with...exitement, ecstacy,euphoria (no not the drug) this sounds overrated and cheesy but thats what I always thought when I went to my first MCR concert a year ago. A slight smidge of these emotions stay with you for the rest of your life. It's a feeling you necer forget. The time your sure your stomach is about to explode with butterflies. It feels like your walking in a dream. No other drug can replace that naturaly caused feeling. A feeling thats hard to explain unless you have felt it. Now I don't want any bullcrap from "medical" experts on how this feeling is impossible, because me and plenty of other people have felt what it feels like and we aren't backing down on our opinion. The feeling of pure joy. So if anyone can relate to what I'm saying feel free to share your story!

I know what you mean.

The Fall Out Boy concert last November was amazing.

I would go into some huge descriptive paragraph, but I'm using an onscreen keyboard.

That's..... weird. I've never been to a concert. Why do cool stars NEVER come to Austin?!?!?!?!

It's one of those "moments" that rarely happen in our lives. Different things can trigger them for all of us, but most people experience it at least once. It is a wonderful feeling when it does happen.

The only concerts I've actually been to were just orchestra performances. I'm not complaining, though; classical music makes me inexplicably happy, although my stomach doesn't explode into butterflies or anything. I just feel content.

I do not recall ever having that feeling. .__.

I've never been to a concert either, I have no one to go with.

Oh, we were literally talking about concerts? ._.

I though you were just talking about one of those moments in your life that hardley ever happen... but when they do, you feel so positively amazing, and and all of the sudden there's something "worth it"...

But I suppose I'm being quite obviouse now xD

EDIT: typos xp I hate this new keyboard

Last edited by a moderator:
This, topic is only about concerts.

Then no but I see where your coming from but i have never been to a concert.

(But I wish i was going to avril lavigne's concert in august)

Oh, we were literally talking about concerts? ._.
I though you were just talking about one of those moments in your life that hardley ever happen... but when they do, you feel so positively amazing, and and all of the sudden there's something "worth it"...

But I suppose I'm being quite obviouse now xD

EDIT: typos xp I hate this new keyboard
[

No, if there has anything that has ever made you feel like that feel free to post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, not a concert really, but there was a really awesome time at school once. I've been to 1 concert, and now I don't like the music any more. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back