The most you donated to Gotchi Records

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnialee

Reaction score
I'm just curious- how much did you all (individually) donate to Gotchi Records?

I donated 500k :)

please reply with your amount, and post whatever else you would like to say!

if you dont feel like saying the full amount, you can say like -example- 100+, or less than 1,000,000.

and please, [SIZE=21pt]Dont lie about how much you have donated![/SIZE]

thats not cool... :p :furawatchi: :(

I'm just curious- how much did you all (individually) donate to Gotchi Records?I donated 500k :furawatchi:

please reply with your amount, and post whatever else you would like to say!

if you dont feel like saying the full amount, you can say like -example- 100+, or less than 1,000,000.

and please, [SIZE=21pt]Dont lie about how much you have donated![/SIZE]

thats not cool... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
I only donated about 500 points. Thats all...

i donated about 60k. i think its like 69,200. ^-^ but im not exactly sure :)

i just made the 100k mark :rolleyes: :( i cant believe i made it that far! and all you people who didnt donate that much:

its okay ^-^ not many people make money that easily!

i just made the 100k mark :D :huh: i cant believe i made it that far! and all you people who didnt donate that much:its okay ^-^ not many people make money that easily!
Ya. I agree. I am also not that rich on Music City... So, what was the most that you donated so far to Gotchi Records? :D

im now up to 555k DXi rock my own sox off :(

but i know i havent donated the most...

but who cares!!! im in it for the items!!! although they all look pretty ugly
ya. why bother i mean there are alot of stars that have alot of points so i would not

waste my money over a name in the new place when there is allready someone

that has so much points. :)

ya. why bother i mean there are alot of stars that have alot of points so i would notwaste my money over a name in the new place when there is allready someone

that has so much points. :)
Ya. I agree. I do not want to waste my money just for a name in the new area. So, whats the most you have donated to Gotchi Records?

that would be coolio. and they should do like "The Top 10 Donaters".

there are just sooo many things they should do for Music City. DX

but i emailed them a suggestion before and they were all like "we have highly specialized people for coming up with ideas!"

---------THEN WHY EVEN HAVE A STUPID SUGGESTION THING ANYWAY! :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i just made the 100k mark :D :D i cant believe i made it that far! and all you people who didnt donate that much:

its okay ^-^ not many people make money that easily!
now i just made 111k mark *has twinkles in eyes* <(^-^)> i think ill leave it at that. it looks cute :)

Latest posts

Back