The Movie is in America!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it exclusively at Target, or is it also available at other Tamagotchi dealers such as K-Mart and Toys R Us?

I got the bundle today at Target. It costs the price of a regular Tamagotchi, and it's in the section where you normally find Tamagotchis.
Pictures:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

I'm in California by the way, so it's out in California! :D

I'm not sure if it's the first or second movie though...

EDIT: I just watched the movie, and it is the first movie.
Hooray! I thought Bandai had forgotten us. I REALLY want to get it now!

YAY!!!

I can't wait to see it!

Thanks for telling us

javascript:emoticon(' :) ')

will it come over to england I HOPE SO i am new AND I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it out in america first? New Zealand got the first movie before america and they got the second one before NZ?

Gotchi-Gotchi is right. Like you guys in Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand, we only have the first movie. I think I put up a French scene from the second Tamagotchi movie on youtube, so if you want to you can look that up ^^.

I have a question about the music stars with the movie/figure package. Is the only difference the designs on the shells? I already own 3 music stars and I was just curious.

To tell you the truth,Not to be rude or anything,but I didn't like the movie it didn't live up to the one in Japan D: I thought it was Cheesy and Dumb

Sorry for you "Fans" out there :) The movie is Terrible Don't get it!

-Matt

I have a question about the music stars with the movie/figure package. Is the only difference the designs on the shells? I already own 3 music stars and I was just curious.
A friend of mine bought one of those bundles, and told me the MusicStar in the package is the same as the old ones he already had.

Correct, but not 100% sure about the section it's in as I'm Australian and it's not out here yet. :D
im from new zealand and it was out here in like aprill!

EDIT: It came out in New Zealand in late March.

I might have gotten it if i didn't already have a music star but my sister might want a music star scince we used to share a v3.

The movie was the same as the one in Japan, just translated.
I think that's the problem; they seemed to just directly translate the entire script or something (And why did the Tamas have to add the "please" to their chants to get Blackholetchi to wake up? Was Bandai afraid to teach children to be rude? Is that just a part of how Japanese people talk?).

By the way, I also got the Tamagotchi bundle (The squarish packaging, not the guitar-shaped bundle) when my dad and I went up to Walmart to look for it.

Does anyone have a back view of the guitar-shaped bundle packaging? Is there anything on the back, or is it just blank cardboard like the squarish one?

EDIT:

will it come over to england I HOPE SO i am new AND I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS
It's already been released last September, I think, in the UK. It's a standalone DVD released by Manga Entertainment, I think.

Also, yeah, the addition of Happyhappytchi and Kikitchi on the American DVD label might look misleading. Speaking of that, could someone take another pic of the disc, cover, etc. of the European and Austrailian releases of both movies? Thank you.

ok i was gonna buy it on ebay but is it the happest storie in the universe or the first one coz i got it already in australia the first one with tanpopo and the pack is america onley i think i need reply asap

I've only seen the movie on YouTube. It's not being sold on Amazon.com, and it's not listed on Target.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back