The Naked Brother's Band

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
What do YOU think?

I think it's scripted. I can't imagine how somebody's house can look that good. Plus I saw a commercial about a new episode... Nat and Alex fight about who wrote a song? I think it's totally scripted.

What do YOU think?

-C.M.

What do YOU think? 

I think it's scripted. I can't imagine how somebody's house can look that good. Plus I saw a commercial about a new episode... Nat and Alex fight about who wrote a song? I think it's totally scripted.

What do YOU think?

-C.M.
Yah i think it is scripted also because some of there little fights seem so fake

All Disney/Nick/whatever the station is T.V. shows are scripted.

All Disney/Nick/whatever the station is T.V. shows are scripted.
Yeah I even watched the Naked Brother's Band movie and they even said it wasn't scripted. They said it was a real documentary.

And plus when they had to hire that maid with the hideous blonde hair and hideous hairstyle that looked so fake, thats when I realized it was scripted.

-C.M.

[SIZE=8pt]yeah.its scrpited.why[/SIZE]

would someone be really

nice and you now.

I didn't really like that show anyways. They sounds like girls. Nat has the most annoying singing voice ever.

-C.M.

Yeah I even watched the Naked Brother's Band movie and they even said it wasn't scripted. They said it was a real documentary.  

And plus when they had to hire that maid with the hideous blonde hair and hideous hairstyle that looked so fake, thats when I realized it was scripted.

-C.M.
I think both the show and movie were and are scripted!

I think both the show and movie were and are scripted!
Yeah. That sucks that they lied in the script.

Plus the fight they have in the new episode.... Nat says, "I WROTE THE SONG!" Alex says, "NO I DID!" Nat and Alex say, "GRRR!"

... now who would fight about that?

-C.M.

It's scripted. When they sing,it's totally recorded.Even though they say and act like it's a documentary,it's scripted.

all relaity shows are giant popularity contests with a big wad of cash for a reward. It's all scripted.

It's the most fake, dumbest(No offensive), show I've ever seen in my life.

WOOHOO lets watch crappy 9 year olds sing~!

Who names there band..."The Naked brother's band" Anyway. Like what the heck?

You know your smart when...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's sorta obvious that the show is scripted. Why would they even try to lie and say that it's not?

Everything seems so planned out. And it would be too hard to get cameras in all the spots they all are without knowing that's where they are in the first place.

I do like the show. Sometimes it's funny.

I don't like their music, though. Or the name 'Naked Brother's Band'.

-Matchy

I think they're too young to have a band titled "Naked Brothers Band" or "NBB". My mom said Nat's voice sounded like crap. :D I think they're robots ;D and they're in love with a 25 and this 12 or 15 yr old :( that's sorta like being a Pedophille :|

I think they're too young to have a band titled "Naked Brothers Band" or "NBB". My mom said Nat's voice sounded like crap. :unsure: I think they're robots ;D and they're in love with a 25 and this 12 or 15 yr old :) that's sorta like being a Pedophille :|
Accually Rosalina is only 13. 2 years older than Nat. I'm going out with somebody who's 4 years older than me.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back