The Naked Brothers Band

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the Naked Brothers Band (series, music, or movie)?

• I love their music, and the movie and series are cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen the movie but I haven't seen the series.

• They have a movie?

• They have a series?

• They play music? Is it good?

• They're naked? AAAAAAAH!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
I was just curious if you ever heard of the Naked Brothers Band. (Don't worry, they are not naked.) I like their music, their series on Nickelodeon, and their movie. (If you aren't sure of who they are, but you have heard the song "Crazy Car", it's by them.)

How about you? You like them?

The naked Brothers? LOL!

Haven't heard of them, honestly.

_-*Spread the love*-_

I don't find the "Naked Brothers Band" Good at all, seriously, this is just my opinion but I hate them. I can't stand that type of pointless music. :unsure: LOL

I don't find the "Naked Brothers Band" Good at all, seriously, this is just my opinion but I hate them. I can't stand that type of pointless music. :p LOL
Yeah, especially, that "Burping Song" for the commercial. :p

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

I've seen an episode on their series and it's not really good!!! I don't really like their music, and I didn't even know they had a movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my choices would of been Oh God NO. I like the show but they just can't sing.
I HATE THEM! i dont even like the series. they think there so funny and kool but there just *** holes ( no offense to you fans) this i s also my opinion so dont get mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the movie. I HATED it! I can't stand their songs like Crazy Car! I mean, Crazy Car you lead me nowhere lead me nowhere? I mean wow...

I don't like them. They sound way too girly. I know it's because they haven't hit puberty yet, but young guys + singing = no in my opinion.
I agree with you, Sweet Kandi. Also, the Naked Brothers Band is a stupid name. It isn't very attractive.

I think Nat is really cute. But yeah they sound weird. I like a few of their songs but they aren't my favorite band. My favorite band is System of a Down.

~*Tamagotchi*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back