The never-ending story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_tama_tama_chi

Reaction score
First, one person makes up something to add to the story. Then, the next person adds something else. It's related to You as a Mew Mew RP because it's only with characters from that topic. You can be funny, but I don't care if you are or not. I'll start...

One hot summer day, Tess was just minding her own business, lying in the sun. Ah, how relaxing it was. Just lying in the sun...And not even Dren could destroy it.

Ok, you're turn!

coppy cat u copped my topic story makers yeh its my turn to have the part of a story"you are a coppy cat copy cat copy cat

Sorry I never saw the one you made. And does it involve You as a Mew Mew RP? If it doesn't then mine does so it's different unless your's involves Yo as a Mew Mew RP.

Aw! Nobody wants to play! And because of that I am making up the next part.

But Tess was wrong. Suddenly, Dren appeared. He created this vortex thingy. Tess suddenly felt herself getting blown in by a strong wind. Her heart necklace started glowing brightly. And it was making a terrible "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" noise (sorry if that stretched the page) . Tess tried to hang on to the ground, but she couldn't. She was sucked in. Tess felt tears rolling down her face.

Now it's the turn of whoever plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back