The New Christmas Edition for Cho jinsei!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i finally found what i was looking for...anyway i just got the cho jinsei from my homestay host here in Kira japan and i didnt know what to do with it...i keep looking for keitai and finally i found out the name is Cho Jinsei...anyway help help help...i cant read japanese...what do i have to do with it anyway besides feeding it, playing games and cleaning its poop ??? anyone willing to help a lost boy here...???i got the green christmas edition btw...its so Kawaii~~
I'd be glad to help. Let me know specifially what your after.

One thing to be sure of is that mail comes to your gotchi everyday at 9 and again around 4. Be sure to check it. [You'll need some hiragana reading skills and some level of japanese to understand whats going on though] But the first option on the menu is the Gotchishinbun (newspaper) The other is Sokutatsu (special delivery) Usually your school information, and later your work information (annai)

Your stat screen:

Hearts - Onaka - stomach

second row - Gokigen - happiness

second sreen -

Pencil - Kashikosa - [intelligence]

PikaPika shine mark - Oshare - [style]

Flower - Yashiku - [kindness]

These stats determine which class your gotchi will go to after yochien [Kindergarten].

The games increase each of the stats in the same order [card matching], [co-ordinate], and [Help babitchi]

The next screen

The type of Gotchi you are: there are three types: MeMezoku, Mimizoku, and patchzoku [i could be wrong but I don't feel like going to check right now]

This screen also tells what level your gotchi is right now. Yochien, School, or [Job Name]

under that is how many gotchi points you have.

next screen

weight

Sex

and Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway have fun!

the one before that one, I was gonna get it for chritmas but my internet went boom XD

wow!*goes into a trace*

I....Must.....Get....A....Cho.....Jinsei.....

lol!^

how do you connect to the computer?

is there an infa-red port on the computer?

*searches all over*
I don't have one, but I have found out alot recently.

You don't connect to an infared port.. You go to the connection icon, then to the connection to PC, and then you get a number. Then you go to the site Natasja has given us. You type it in, and you are now connected. When you leave TamaTown, you get a number. You type that into your Tamagotchi, and your connection is over. I belive it never actaully "connects" to a computer. Just the numbers "link" it to a computer. :furawatchi:

Skillful Abbot, Hi, I know you. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: . Thanks for all the awesome information. :furawatchi:

WOW! COOL! I WANT A chojinsei if it comes to the U.S. :furawatchi:

wow!*goes into a trace*

I....Must.....Get....A....Cho.....Jinsei.....

lol!^

how do you connect to the computer?

is there an infa-red port on the computer?

*searches all over*
As Easy as "123" , goto that website: Enter your login number, provided with your ENATAMA, make sure you enter the correct numbers or else you cannot connect the Computer. Once you press ENTER button, then the site directs you to the link. And there you are !!!! huh how COOL ,,,,, no need for infa-red port on the computer..... its WIRELESSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Thats why the Price is also HIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Will much ENJOY if this has ENGLISH version!!!????

:huh: Oh ! I enjoy very much my ENTAMA :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back