The New Girl Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellowmoodtama

Reaction score
One day on the bus to school, we rode down a different street. The bus driver stopped at a house with a "SOLD" sign in the front yard. A girl about my age walked on the bus. She took a quick look around and sat down in the seat behind the bus driver. Everyone started whispering- "Who is that girl?" "Where's she from?" "What's her name?" "What a loser, sitting behind the bus driver."

When we arrived at school, the girl took off. No one had a chance to ask for her name, or even say hi. She headed towards the office to get her class schedule. During 1st period, she entered the classroom. The teacher said, "Everyone, this is Madison. She's from Kansas." He whispered into her ear, "Go take a seat next to Amy, she'll help you out." I'm Amy.

She walked over to the desk next to mine and didn't say a word. So I said, "Hi. I'm Amy. That's Mr. Bardy. He's a really good English teacher. You're lucky to have him." Madison answered with, "Thanks," and sat down. Nothing else, just thanks.

After the day was over, I found out a few things about Madison. She's in every class of mine because the teachers' picked me as a leader for her. Madison likes animals a lot, but doesn't own any pets. I also found out she likes to keep to herself. And I don't care about that. She'll open up to me when she wants. But first, I wanted to get to know her better.

The rest of the week went by and I didn't get that much out of Madison, so on Friday night I decided to have a sleep-over with her. I called her up and asked (I managed to get her phone number out of her).

"Hey Madison, It's Amy."

"Hi Amy."

"I was wondering if you want to have a sleepover tonight."

"Hold on one sec, let me check... Amy?"

"Yeah?"

"I can. I'll ride my bike over with all my stuff."

"Ok. See ya then!"

Madison arrived and we got set up really quick. We decided to have the sleepover in a tent in my backyard to get away from my three (annoying) brothers. During the sleepover, we watched movies (portable DVD player), played games and told secrets. Oh yeah, things got really interesting here.

"Truth or dare?" I asked, but I knew the answer. Madison would always pick dare. At first Madison was a really quiet person, but now I realize she's super outgoing and tons of fun! "Truth." That's a first. "Ok," I said, " What's you're deepest darkest secret?" i really shouldn't have asked that because Madison looked like she was about to cry. I guess it was really deep.

"Amy, the reason I left Kansas and came here was because a tornado hit my house and killed my parents. Everything I ever owned was lost. I also had a few pets, and they died too. I came here because my grandparents live here. I'm really sorry I kept this a secret from you."

Latest posts

Back